2021 Wishlist

Louish

Dec 28, 2014
I couldn’t see a similar thread in Cartier & thought this would be fun!

I spent a small fortune in 2020 (a Christmas Day reveal on its way :biggrin:), so the only piece on my wish list for 2021 is a small RG JUC to stack with my thin Love. Either with or without diamonds, as soon as they make it in size 14! I’m in the U.K. so I’m expecting a long wait.

What is on your wish list for the coming year??:heart:

Reactions: chanelbee23
I started my cartier collection 6 months back and already have around 8 pieces . My wishlist would be to win alottery as everytime i say thats the last piece and next one falls on my wishlist . So addictive. Maybe will take a break next year to recuperate some money ;)

Reactions: missie1
What metal are you planning & what else is in your collection? The JUC ring is beautiful
I want the YG one to go with my Love cuff with one diamond, thin JUC bracelet, Love necklace and two-toned Tank watch with diamonds (all YG). I also have VCA gold pieces to go with it. I initially wanted just one JUC piece but I can’t get the ring out of my mind. Love it so much.

I want the YG one to go with my Love cuff with one diamond, thin JUC bracelet, Love necklace and two-toned Tank watch with diamonds (all YG). I also have VCA gold pieces to go with it. I initially wanted just one JUC piece but I can’t get the ring out of my mind. Love it so much.
I didn't get the JUC collection AT ALL at first, but now I think it's my favourite

I would love to see some new items. The only current piece I’d love to own SOME day is the allongee baignoire watch. Would probably not get for a few years if ever. But one can dream.

Attachments

• 4ADFBABE-F807-4A42-8BA0-54574DE1B50E.jpeg
    4ADFBABE-F807-4A42-8BA0-54574DE1B50E.jpeg
    159 KB · Views: 29
Reactions: missie1
1. Small yg love
2. Yg love wedding band (not to be worn as a wedding band)
3. Small yg juc w/ diamonds
Oh this sounds gorgeous together

I hope that with them phasing out some collections/pieces, they will add some new ones! So, I’m waiting on a wish list in hopes that they come out with something new in 2021. :smile:

Oh what sort of thing are you after? I really liked the clash pieces in store (a collection which is best in person I think) but unfortunately too chunky for me. If they did a bracelet the same width as the think love it would be perfect.

The love bangle in white gold with diamond
The small JUC with diamonds in rose gold
And probably a small JUC ring.

If I make it to Hong Kong next year, poss the white love with coloured stones (altho I heard somewhere it may be discontinue).
Im having one engraved with C-19 2020 as a present to myself for staying in near total lockdown since March.

1. Small panthere watch in stainless steel
2. Juc ring in yellow gold and diamond
3. Panthere ring (can’t decide which one yet - need to check them out in the store :smile:)

so looking forward to 2021!:angel: