2021 Wishlist

EpiFanatic

VCA bb
O.G.
May 5, 2010
Too soon to start this thread? I really have very little that I am considering but would love to be inspired by others.

For now, 2021 will be the year of the earring for me. But don't hold me to it. I find myself considering solid gold pieces that I have not considered before. And I am ready to branch out from the Alhambra line.

Frivole earrings - some derivation? I keep changing my mind. I really love the pave, but I wouldn't wear it at home everyday. The mini feels too small. Not sure if I would wear the small size regularly. Just not sure...

Last edited:
i am sooooo indecisive that my wishlist has changed so many times just in quarantine! but over the next few years i’d like to get:

1. chalcedony 10 motif (i was debating between this, the 20, and the magic pendant, but i think 10 looks best on me)
2. lotus earrings (so gorgeous, i’m worried it might be too blingy to wear normally, but idc it’s too beautiful!!)
3. a lacquered butterfly clip (this is my GRAIL, but i can’t seem to wrap my mind over how expensive they are compared to the normal butterfly clips. but they’re true works of art!)
4. gmop rdn (medium or small, i plan on wearing this on my darker blazers because i like how it blends in at first, but then the iridescence catches your eye)
5. socrate btf ring (this piece was the one that made me fall in love with vca. i’m going to wait until i’m older to buy it, in case my ring size changes because it can’t be sized. i have tapered fingers, so having the correct sizing is super important so it’s preventing me from buying it until i’m 100% sure of my size and that it won’t change)

i’m also thinking about special ordering the two butterfly earrings in chalcedony or blue sapphire and the matching ring, the mini lapis rdn earrings (or trying to SO them in chalcedony), wg guilloche earrings, and either the frivole clip pendant or the 9 flower necklace.

basically, i’m all over the place! its honestly stressing me out that i can’t decide because i’m so type a and i need to be all planned out for everything :biggrin:.

My wishlist also changes regulary, especially because I am not able to go to boutique and try on the pieces.

1. Slightly bigger earring for every other day: VA pave or VA MOP earrings.Doubting between WG and YG
2. Earrings that will elongate my face: Contes d’hiver earrings
3. GMOP magic long necklace in YG. Only possible as SO I believe. I am not a fan of onyx and other coloured stones except for carnelian, I already own MOP. Pave is too much bling for me, and it also has hefty price tag. Guilloche has too much solid gold, not a fan. Maybe I will get warm to PG and then no premium is needed so I can save up the difference for more pieces in the future ;)
4. GMOP 5 motif in YG (another SO piece) or MOP 5 motif in YG. I am not sure about this at all. I am not a bracelet person but it is growing in me. My biggest concern is about my watches. I like my watches in SS or WG. I don’t like two-tone or all YG. On the other hand I like bracelets in YG and not WG. I am not planning to stack my watch and bracelet so I will wear them on different arms but still I am not really sure about mixing the metals. I am getting used to mixing metals like YG earrings and necklace with SS/WG watch but I am still not convinced about bracelet and watch in different metals.
5. Maybe a ring? I didn’t decide on the style yet. I am thinking to combine this together with an engagement ring since I am not really used to wearing rings and I don’t like classic solitaire rings. So 1 nice ring with multiple purposes would be good place to start. It can be anything but some styles I like: VCA; snowflake band (too expensive but I like the style so something similar from another jeweler can also be), fleurette ring. Cartier; thin pave love. Overall; sapphire or emerald rings. (If I get the proposal for sure :lol:)

Last edited:
My wishlist is
1. Rose Gold VA pave earrings. Need to complete my gold Alhambra set (I currently own the guilloche bracelet and RG VA pave ring).
2. Frivole White Gold pave btf ring. Need to complete my Frivole set (I have the Frivole WG pave pendant).
3. Mini RdN pendant in MoP. Couldn't stop thinking about it since I saw all the lovely pictures posted here! But I think I really need to get items 1&2 first (I hope I can keep my words!)

I have 1 or 2 more pieces arriving this year (hopefully). For next year:
- ring (already bought to secure size for my anniversary)
- pave vintage earrings yg - which have been on my list forever and keep getting bumped
- pink mop if it appears or anything new that catches my eye, then earrings might get bumped again...

Perfect time to start the thread because I have been mulling over what to add to my 2021 wishlist! Like you, I am considering frivole but cannot seem to let go of perlee or Alhambra either! Trouble!

Too soon to start this thread? I really have very little that I am considering but would love to be inspired by others.

For now, 2021 will be the year of the earring for me. But don't hold me to it. I find myself considering solid gold pieces that I have not considered before. And I am ready to branch out from the Alhambra line.

Frivole earrings - some derivation? I keep changing my mind. I really love the pave, but I wouldn't wear it at home everyday. The mini feels too small. Not sure if I would wear the small size regularly. Just not sure...

Reactions: surfer