2021 Resolution: Shopping my own bag and SLG collection. Any one else?

NOVEMBER ACTIVITIES

1. Bags by Brand Showcase!

Each week, share photos of your bags from the specified brands. Choose a posed “beauty” shot or get your bags out and about in action shots!

We highlight 3 brands per week: 2 premier and 1 contemporary in alphabetical order as listed on tPF. Any brands not listed are showcased in our last week. Brands change to the next set each Sunday.

Our first brand week starts now - Sunday, Oct 31. Please share photos of bags from these brands:
  • Bottega Venetta
  • Burberry
  • Alexander Wang

Tip: Grab your photos from last year in the 2020 resolution thread. Search your user name and the brand to find your photos.

2. Special Stories
Thanks @Claudia Herzog for the suggestion

Wear a bag that has a backstory involving a person, place, or opportunity for which you feel grateful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fun conversation on Alma vs. Bolide. I‘ll pop in for a quick hello and dash off (long day combined with my youngest DS having to quarantine due to being a close contact with someone at school who is a confirmed positive for Covid). His Covid test is booked and my vaccine is scheduled for next week. :frown::crybaby:

Here’s a picture of my Bleu Nuit Vernis Alma PM and Etain Bolide 31 in Clemence, bonus bag Coco Handle as well. I rehomed the Alma.
I wore both to work and casually on the weekend. The Bolide has a shoulder strap. Almas were not sold with a strap when I got mine. The Bolide handles don’t fold down, the Alma handles fold down.

Hope it helps! Stay safe and stay healthy!
View attachment 5062252
@More bags, sorry to hear about your DS being exposed to Covid at school. I hope the Covid test comes back negative.
Glad to hear you were able to schedule a vaccine appointment. I was able to get my vaccine recently.

I am still catching up on this thread but wanted to wish @doni a very happy birthday! Looking forward to seeing pics of your new goodies.
@Jereni, your Valextra is absolutely stunning. It looks like the perfect day to evening bag and that color is a gorgeous neutral. I might need to check this bag out at some point.
@BowieFan1971, glad to hear the Bolide is due to arrive soon!

And now, I am going to continue to catch up on this thread.

thanks @cowgirlsboots !
@Kimbashop, tailoring jeans is the best! I would miss her too!
@More bags, hope your youngest DS is safe and healthy during his quarantine and good luck re the test and your vaccine next week! I love your blue nuit, and wish Hermes did more than the occasional metallic! Thanks for your insight re the handles folding down!
@ElainePG, I take advantage of the digital credit too, but I’m trying to cut down on Amazon ordering
@SouthernPurseGal, hope your kids have a great first day of school and you are settling in your new home!

This is amazing! The more I study it, the more incredible details I can see.
Thanks ! These paints are so much fun. I did a quick outline on this one. Used a preparer first then sanded the butterfly only then five layers of paint and finisher. Thanks to everyone here telling me to do thin layers and my brother for telling me to sand it, I am quite happy with it.