2021 Holiday Pendant

You ladies read my mind. I love jade and I was so surprised the first time I saw vca alhambra jade. I had expected something closer to imperial jadeite quality because of the price tag and how little jade it actually would be. I definitely wasnʻt impressed with what Iʻve seen offered for resale. Since holiday pendant is LE, maybe they could swing a better quality? Even a good quality nephrite would be nice.
Since you love jade, I thought you might enjoy this article: Top 10 Most Expensive Jadeite Bangles – MAYS
Wow... the jade bangles are so green, they almost glow! Double wow... they are so expensive too! :nuts:

I keep coming back here thinking there will be confirmation. (Crickets) the suspense is killing me, what about the rest of you?!
Me too!! Dying to know

I am torn - I love purple but I feel like a lighter shade would be hard to match. If dark purple I would love since it's my birthstone... So I kind of wish it was RG guilloche since I won't be tempted :biggrin:

The SA's know and I believe they can share. I am visiting my SA on Friday so he is making me wait till then. :blah: That usually means that he knows I am going to like it which means it's not YG at least. He knows I really like color as well, so that was another indicator the purple mayyyy be happening.
Friday is so far away…

I am new to VCA and this will be my first piece so hoping for something YG and some type of MOP (even though they’ve done it so many times lol) otherwise I’ll probably just get the non-HP version. Can’t wait to find out!
My two cents… if you are new to VCA, I would get the classic YG MOP and not buy into this holiday pendant hype. The classic is gorgeous, it’s a beautiful solid piece of MOP without the tiny dot diamond to break the look. Plus, if you want to collect, the classic MOP will match beautifully with other YG MOP pieces such as the earrings or a bracelet.

My vote is to get the classic!
And congrats to you for your soon to be new pendant!

My two cents… if you are new to VCA, I would get the classic YG MOP and not buy into this holiday pendant hype. The classic is gorgeous, it’s a beautiful solid piece of MOP without the tiny dot diamond to break the look. Plus, if you want to collect, the classic MOP will match beautifully with other YG MOP pieces such as the earrings or a bracelet.

Agreed!

I actually disagree with this! The 2016 holiday pendant was my first VCA piece. My gateway drug, I suppose. I have since built a great collection of classics but love that I have the holiday pendant since it’s a LE piece.

I say get what you love, whether it’s your first piece or your 10th. The holiday pendants are unique. There will always be time to build a diverse collection with more classic pieces since they are not going anywhere.