2021- Anyone Waiting for Empreinte Order?

Honestly, if it's bothering you already, I would return it. I'm not picky about imperfections but that crease would def bother me. Don't keep it thinking you won't be able to find another one. I think the empreinte neverfulls will be more readily available online. THey're not limited editions so they won't be going away anytime soon. Also, I can see that there are a few stores with it in stock (2 Neiman Marcus locations - San Diego & Dallas if you want to try direct contact). Also, if you call Client Services they can even order it for you or have some from the other boutiques contact you.
Thank you for your input. After posting, I decided to keep it.

I received my new Empreinte Neverfull Noir today and noticed some discolouring and scratches on the hardware. It never came with plastic around the zippers. Should it? This is my first purchase from the online store.

Also when the bag is sitting one corner of it is super slouchy and wrinkles inwards while the rest of it is quite shapely. Is this normal for this bag? Wondering if you guys suggest an exchange.

I received my new Empreinte Neverfull Noir today and noticed some discolouring and scratches on the hardware. It never came with plastic around the zippers. Should it? This is my first purchase from the online store.

Also when the bag is sitting one corner of it is super slouchy and wrinkles inwards while the rest of it is quite shapely. Is this normal for this bag? Wondering if you guys suggest an exchange.

Discolored hardware would be a huge issue for me. I’m about to order the empreinte but concerned after hearing about all these quality issues. Has anyone recently purchased a perfect bag? I know leather naturally can have imperfections but LV quality in workmanship is not what it use to be *sigh*

Discolored hardware would be a huge issue for me. I’m about to order the empreinte but concerned after hearing about all these quality issues. Has anyone recently purchased a perfect bag? I know leather naturally can have imperfections but LV quality in workmanship is not what it use to be *sigh*

I exchanged and the new bag they sent me was near perfect! Very happy with it.

Reactions: Loriad and Cathryn