2020 resolution - shopping my own bag and wallet collection. Any one else?

Your Chanel brooch is incredible. Amazing that you found it in a consignment shop.

I love that we're all pulling out our brooches… even if we don't have anywhere to go!!! :party:
Thank you Elaine.
Thank you. :flowers: I was so excited to find it in a consignment shop, years and year and YEARS ago!
You have an eye for finding treasures!

OT, but a couple of months ago (and on the advice of my dentist's office manager, who is sanitizing EVERYTHING) I invested in a UV-C sanitizer. It sits just inside the front door. We just toss everything into it when we get home: glasses, wallets, phones, car keys…

In 10 minutes, everything is sanitized. And no need to wipe anything down. :clap:
Thank you, I'll look into this!
For @essiedub … this is the Trifari brooch I was talking about. The crown was their emblem, though they also made other designs. This piece was, I believe, from the 1940s. I think the company stayed in business through the 1990s, but by then they had been acquired by another of the costume jewelry companies. And then eventually they went pfffft.

View attachment 4857141View attachment 4857142
Wow this is beautiful! :love:

Reactions: ElainePG
How creative, to put them in a shadow box. :tup:
I stole this idea from DH. He uses old drawers from chests of drawers as display units and I happily picked this up and meanwhile use everything I can find. the brooches are in a dolls cutlery tray. Other custom jewellery lives in a full size cutlery tray. The other IMG_3685.JPGIMG_3843.JPGIMG_4811.JPGIMG_3796.JPGIMG_0942.JPG

pictures show pram rattles.