2020 National Meet in Vegas

My sister just sent me an article from the Las Vegas Review Journal that the NFL (football) draft is going to take place in Las Vegas from April 23-25. The strip will be shut down to vehicle traffic with the Bellagio Fountains being the center of activities. 400,000 participants are expected to be in Las Vegas for this event.

In view of the above, I am not keen on the 25th

My sister just sent me an article from the Las Vegas Review Journal that the NFL (football) draft is going to take place in Las Vegas from April 23-25. The strip will be shut down to vehicle traffic with the Bellagio Fountains being the center of activities. 400,000 participants are expected to be in Las Vegas for this event.

Thanks so much for sharing this info!

Wow - good point. Don’t think it would be good to hold the TPF meetup that same weekend.

Thanks for the info. Changing the date now to 4/11 or 5/2.

For those that voted for 4/25, please let me know if either 4/11 or 5/2 works.

Thanks.

Reactions: weibandy