2020 Emmy Nominations

Hyacinth

Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
The full list of nominees is here, see if your favorites are on it:

Emmy Awards Nominations: The Complete List

My biggest disappointment - although the show picked up quite a few nominations including Outstanding Comedy Series, "What We Do In The Shadows" Natasia Demetriou didn't get nominated for her wickedly funny Nadja. Me sad. :crybaby:

And a HUGE THUMBS UP to John Oliver for earning a whole bunch of nominations for "Last Week With John Oliver" on HBO, especially Episode 629 on SLAPP lawsuits and the brilliant Broadway song-and-dance number aimed at former coal company owner Bob Murray. Well done, Ollie !!!! :tup:

The entire episode can be found by searching YT for "SLAPP Suits: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)". Warning - NOT for the easily offended!

Last edited:
I saw the most nominated show is Watchmen.....don't think I like that genre but good cast.
Killing Eve has noms....used to watch but lost interest. surprised they got nominations. I do like Jodie Comer though

I thought Watchmen was trash. Had nothing to do with the comics and used the name to get fans of the comics to watch presumably. Fans weren't impressed. Stranger Things Season 3 wasn't that good so I'm surprised it got a nomination. Really happy for John Oliver and Dave Chappelle though!