2020 advent calendar gift - really fun!

TraceySH

Always hunting for the next bag
Feb 28, 2016
Just wanted to share this, was a surprise that I received today. It's a wood folding advent calendar, each day has a different ornament inside it! It kind of looks like a trunk from the outside, and it's heavy. (I have gotten the ones from Dior & they were styrofoam/ paper). Really thoughtful, really cool. I will most certainly enjoy it for the last of what has been a crazy year. Cheers!

IMG_6666.jpeg

Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 10.33.38 PM.jpeg

Just wanted to share this, was a surprise that I received today. It's a wood folding advent calendar, each day has a different ornament inside it! It kind of looks like a trunk from the outside, and it's heavy. (I have gotten the ones from Dior & they were styrofoam/ paper). Really thoughtful, really cool. I will most certainly enjoy it for the last of what has been a crazy year. Cheers!

View attachment 4916066

View attachment 4916067
Wow lucky you! LV really designs everything so thoughtfully and beautifully. I really love the trunk exterior and the Paris nighttime landscape looks absolutely magical :loveeyes: Perfect for framing afterwards...

Now I want one too lol

Wow lucky you! LV really designs everything so thoughtfully and beautifully. I really love the trunk exterior and the Paris nighttime landscape looks absolutely magical :loveeyes: Perfect for framing afterwards...

Now I want one too lol
I am not used to nice surprises this year, this made me so happy. At first I was like ... chess set? How did they know I was watching Queens Gambit? :biggrin:

View attachment 4916066

View attachment 4916068

Wow !!! Such a fantastic Advent Calendar !!! I'd be thrilled to imagine a new LV goody everyday for 24 days straight !!! Countdown photos are a must !!!!