2019 Date code of Neverfull Damier Ebene

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! I just purchased a neverfull damier ebene MM size in LV store (Philippines) and date code is not like the ones I see in the old batches. Stamp seem like not pressed in, red texts and is flat. Is it like this in the new batches? I attached a photo for you guys to see. It bothers me actually..thinking I got a fake one. Anybody here got a bag with a date code like this?

Attached Files:

2. If you got it at LV you don’t have to worry about the authenticity of the bag. Imprints of hotstamps can vary.

ursavinggrace and Carrie1986 like this.
  3. I got my DE Neverfull a couple of weeks ago at the boutique. Date stamp 32 weeks of 2019. It’s the same color and print as yours.

ursavinggrace likes this.
  4. Does your date code text in red? Like this? Mine's 42nd week of 2019

5. Yes. It’s exactly like yours.

ursavinggrace likes this.
  6. Thank you! Now I can relax.. :smile:

7. Why would you think it’s not authentic if you bought it at an LV boutique????

Postyco and MeepMeep67 like this.
  8. Well, I just heard that LV store here had one incident where an SA swap a bag to a fake one. So, I'm kinda worried about that.