2018 SS Chanel- Urban Companion Flap Bag Reveal~

[emoji7] [emoji7] u have such a nice collection!
How do u keep and maintain your bag? Mind to share?

I did not maintain them much, but since I handle all my bags with care, avoid putting them on rough surface, so they are all in good conditions. Alos, whenever I don’t use the bag, I will put back air bubble or papers to keep its shape and will also put it back into the dust bag before putting back into shelf~

Reactions: elly_fong
I just picked this bag up today (but in Navy). I came on the PF just to see what it was called as my SA removed the tag before packaging it for me and i found your thread. Thanks for the info! I really had my heart set on a rectangular mini (which I never could find) but when I tried this one on, I knew it would be more practical for me. I love the idea of wearing it cross body as well as doubled up. I don't know how it will wear in time, but I plan on enjoying it. Comparing it with your pictures, I think mine is a small? I have no idea... :smile: IMG_9576.JPG

Hey everyone, I just received an update from my SA in Vegas. He said that the bag is coming in three sizes; small, medium, and coming soon, large. He said that the price points would be $3100, $3300, and $3600. He also said that the US market did not purchase the black. It will come in navy, pink, beige, ivory, and grey in the US. Hope this helps. I am trying to decide between the medium and large in navy.

I just picked this bag up today (but in Navy). I came on the PF just to see what it was called as my SA removed the tag before packaging it for me and i found your thread. Thanks for the info! I really had my heart set on a rectangular mini (which I never could find) but when I tried this one on, I knew it would be more practical for me. I love the idea of wearing it cross body as well as doubled up. I don't know how it will wear in time, but I plan on enjoying it. Comparing it with your pictures, I think mine is a small? I have no idea... :smile: View attachment 3948049

Do you have on black in the picture? If so, the navy doesn't look bad at all with black! I love it. I am trying to decide between the medium and large in navy.