2018 slate color

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have a bag in this year’s slate color? I’m thinking of buying a nano belt bag in this color but i can’t tell what it looks like based on pictures I’ve received. It looks gray in some pictures and blue in others.

2. I have a small big bag in slate. In pitures the color looks more grey but IRL it is more blue with a hint of green. It's a beautiful color!

bootsandbags likes this.
  3. Thank you! I saw a “slate” belt bag at Neimans yesterday and it was the same gray belt bag I already had (and the same gray on the website). That bag was in no way blue or green so now I’m even more confused

4. Are you sure that was color slate? I also have a belt bag in grey and there is a big difference in color gray and slate. I took a picture. IMG_1692.JPG

5. The gray color is what Neimans had as 'slate' on the tag and that's why I was so confused

6. I have the nano belt in slate. It's so versatile! This is the only pic I have at the moment. It's a lovely color, very pretty and goes with everything.
    IMG_20181221_142019~01~01~01.jpg

MAGJES, baghagg, Ines77 and 1 other person like this.
  7. Greyish blue with a hint of green. I love this color!

baghagg and kadmia like this.
  8. bootsandbags likes this.