2018 resolution - shopping my own bag and wallet collection. Any one else?

My burberry key pouch arrived last week and j finally managed to pick her up this weekend. She’s perfect for the job! I’m so happy I spent one of my five allowance items this year in her. She’s even better in person and exceeds expectation - the key attachment can even detach via button (which was not described in the profile) or stay in the pouch if I want. One of my best purchases ever!IMG_1516649216.927708.jpg

And I don’t know if I counted this as an IN last December, but I received a travel wallet from my team’s secret santa, and it wasn’t better than my current travel wallet, so this weekend I exchanged it for a gray wallet (something I don’t have)and moved in.

IMG_1516649565.872935.jpg

My burberry key pouch arrived last week and j finally managed to pick her up this weekend. She’s perfect for the job! I’m so happy I spent one of my five allowance items this year in her. She’s even better in person and exceeds expectation - the key attachment can even detach via button (which was not described in the profile) or stay in the pouch if I want. One of my best purchases ever!View attachment 3942454

And I don’t know if I counted this as an IN last December, but I received a travel wallet from my team’s secret santa, and it wasn’t better than my current travel wallet, so this weekend I exchanged it for a gray wallet (something I don’t have)and moved in.

View attachment 3942457
That Burberry is an amazing color! [emoji7]

My burberry key pouch arrived last week and j finally managed to pick her up this weekend. She’s perfect for the job! I’m so happy I spent one of my five allowance items this year in her. She’s even better in person and exceeds expectation - the key attachment can even detach via button (which was not described in the profile) or stay in the pouch if I want. One of my best purchases ever!View attachment 3942454

View attachment 3942457
Key pouch is adorable!!!! :congrats:

Reactions: eggtartapproved

View attachment 3942457
A button removable for keys is perfect. The shine will also make it easier to find in dark interiors . Very cute!

Just saw this today as I am planning on returning the Furla small Like that I just got. I should join too - I actually got two beautiful bags from Bottega at the end of the year but of course I got bored of them so quickly. Made me wonder sometimes whether I am a shopaholic!

Anyway - the Furla is going back. I hope I have a successful 2018!

I guess that I really should be kicked off of this thread for non-participation. I did manage to take a photo of the my Chanel case from Santa, that I’ve been carrying for several days in a row now. IMG_1516659385.295546.jpg
Added a fun Princess Vanellope charm today.

I am still enjoying reading the posts and drooling over everyone’s bags! [emoji7]

View attachment 3942457

I may have to look into this Burberry key pouch. The detachable option is really appealing.

That Burberry is an amazing color! [emoji7]
Thank you! It’s called tangerine.

Key pouch is adorable!!!! :congrats:
Thank you! I love it more than I thought I would.

A button removable for keys is perfect. The shine will also make it easier to find in dark interiors . Very cute!
tnx! And you’re right, I thought the exact thing about the color, that it would be easy to find in my bags haha

Just saw this today as I am planning on returning the Furla small Like that I just got. I should join too - I actually got two beautiful bags from Bottega at the end of the year but of course I got bored of them so quickly. Made me wonder sometimes whether I am a shopaholic!

welcome! We’ll cheer you you on!

I guess that I really should be kicked off of this thread for non-participation. I did manage to take a photo of the my Chanel case from Santa, that I’ve been carrying for several days in a row now. View attachment 3942651
Added a fun Princess Vanellope charm today.

I am still enjoying reading the posts and drooling over everyone’s bags! [emoji7]
oh the charm is a cute addition

I may have to look into this Burberry key pouch. The detachable option is really appealing.
I absolutely love that it can detach. Here’s a better pic of the chain. IMG_6840.jpg

View attachment 3942457

Hurray that it worked out!

I do like that Burberry pouches have the removable key thing. It has that feature on my round coin purse as well!

View attachment 3942325
My kids sent this to me (apparently this reminds them of me :lol:)! I don't watch any reality TV so I didn't even know who this was. It's the Kardashian mom, right? Anyway, thought you all would get a laugh out of their hilarious sense of humor. ;)
Love your kids!! Lol!

There's always the thrill of new bags! My personal goal, with the help of my pocket friends on this thread, is to choose bags with staying power in my collection. And also not to buy and buy. As we've stated so many times (and over the years), we don't have to own every bag we like! Good luck on your 2018!!

Reactions: can_do_mom