2018 Intel

I heard THE SAME BS at the Bal boutique in Beverly Hills; how people are FLOCKING to the boutiques to get the new designs! HA - seriously, I had to stop myself from laughing out loud, and then when I saw a few folks trying on the hideous designs, I lost it (especially after the hubby said "what the hell is that?" :lol:

I just got my Blackout .. and I AM IN HEAVEN!!!! :love::hbeat: :loveeyes:

Isn't it the best leather!!!!

I heard THE SAME BS at the Bal boutique in Beverly Hills; how people are FLOCKING to the boutiques to get the new designs! HA - seriously, I had to stop myself from laughing out loud, and then when I saw a few folks trying on the hideous designs, I lost it (especially after the hubby said "what the hell is that?" :lol:

I just got my Blackout .. and I AM IN HEAVEN!!!! :love::hbeat: :loveeyes:
Congratulations on your new Bal heaven, maybe there will be pics?! :graucho:

CeeJay, if you get to see the alleged new Bal red, Red Tango, could you please report and give me your expert red Bal opinion :yes: i e, which "old" red it is most similar to.

Anyone who gets to see Red Tango irl, please let us know what you think. I'm suspecting it's a bit fiery though and not berry, which I'm hoping for.

Congratulations on your new Bal heaven, maybe there will be pics?! :graucho:

CeeJay, if you get to see the alleged new Bal red, Red Tango, could you please report and give me your expert red Bal opinion :yes: i e, which "old" red it is most similar to.

Anyone who gets to see Red Tango irl, please let us know what you think. I'm suspecting it's a bit fiery though and not berry, which I'm hoping for.
Yes, pics coming soon (re: Blackout). For sure, will take a look at the Red Tango .. however, I would suspect that you are right in that it's not going to be a berry-toned Red. The best berry-toned Red was the '05 Rouge Theatre .. I still have mine and LOVE it. A picture of that bag is below ..
2005 Rouge Theatre.jpg

Small and mini side by side

Thank you 'k' for all these great pics of the regular hardware calfskin Cities. What did you think of the smooth calfskin leather & how does compare to the smooth Black Out bags. I would love to get one or the other in Classic City size, but won't have a chance to see either in person :smile: I'm guessing the Black Out is heavier too? :smile:

Thank you 'k' for all these great pics of the regular hardware calfskin Cities. What did you think of the smooth calfskin leather & how does compare to the smooth Black Out bags. I would love to get one or the other in Classic City size, but won't have a chance to see either in person :smile: I'm guessing the Black Out is heavier too? :smile:
My pleasure :ty:
Smooth calfskin felt very gentle, it's soft and light
comparing to BO it feels thinner and a hair lighter, but that's because of double layer of leather on BO, although there's no significant difference between them in weight.
i really liked the more textured calfskin, (the blue mini) but it's absolutely matte and colour didn't look very deep and saturated, as Bal usually is. It's good in grey, e.g. my Everyday Tote is also smooth calf and matte, but it suits grey. Blue, as well as bordeaux, IMHO, asks for deeper colour
hope, this helps :flowers:

Reactions: jeanstohandbags