2018 Intel

I don't know... the older shoulder strap is very much part of the City look.

But yes, cross body is really convenient at times. I'm undecided. But show us a gorgeous marine blue this season, Bal, and I'll probably not care about the length of the shoulder strap.

So, is this the latest version of the original City or just an alternative one? And look, there's a logo on the back of the mirror! How darling.

I truly apologise to anyone who loves this new logo galore direction, for commenting this way. Go on and love it and throw the curmudgeonist doubters to the wind! But personally, I hate it :crybaby: Fabulous design speaks for itself.
But it's also making my resolve to find older Bals stronger :yes:
P00296371_d2.jpg
P00296371_d1.jpg
P00296371_b1.jpg
(pics, mytheresa.com, i think)

So, is this the latest version of the original City or just an alternative one? And look, there's a logo on the back of the mirror! How darling.

I truly apologise to anyone who loves this new logo galore direction, for commenting this way. Go on and love it and throw the curmudgeonist doubters to the wind! But personally, I hate it :crybaby: Fabulous design speaks for itself.
But it's also making my resolve to find older Bals stronger :yes:
View attachment 3931424
View attachment 3931434
View attachment 3931436
(pics, mytheresa.com, i think)
i don't mind the logo on the mirror, mine is tucked into the zippered pocket anyway
but I LOVELOVELOVE the new long strap on a City!!! :heart:

i don't mind the logo on the mirror, mine is tucked into the zippered pocket anyway
but I LOVELOVELOVE the new long strap on a City!!! :heart:
I think I prefer the shorter strap still, for looks but yes, it's probably more comfy and practical to wear a longer one :no: :lol:

But this isn't the original Classic, is it, It must be an alternative model? Or have they changed the inner tags as well? No more metal plates? I haven't been to a store for a while so haven't been able to have a look at the newest models.

I think I prefer the shorter strap still, for looks but yes, it's probably more comfy and practical to wear a longer one :no: :lol:

But this isn't the original Classic, is it, It must be an alternative model? Or have they changed the inner tags as well? No more metal plates? I haven't been to a store for a while so haven't been able to have a look at the newest models.
metal plates are made only on staple classic ones, reg hw, no fancy prints, thus graffiti will have a leather tag :smile:
that red one I posted for your ref earlier had a metal plate :smile:

I fully understand your preference of shorter strap! But now we do have at least an alternative choice - buy classic sized city with short or long strap, or just the strap itself without spending money on a bag. This is what appeals to me personally:smile:

I've had a bit of experience wearing my City bags with a long cross body strap & I'm going to have to agree that I I still prefer the shorter strap. Not just because it's the original classic look, but I don't personally enjoy wearing the City as a cross body bag.
It's practical, but I just found it annoying having the bag flap back & forth on my hip. For me a cross body bag needs to be a smaller bag like the Town or First.