2018 Holiday Pendant

It’s gorgeous! You picked a good one.

I love how they look on everyone, but still not sure it would have been right for me. It seems to flatter either darker completions (contrast) or fair/cool-toned ones very nicely though!
I was almost sure I'm going to pass on this one before I saw it and tried it on. It was even not in my wish list since I missed on the first shipment and they don't me most likely they won't have another one.
I like how it looks different on everyone so each person have their own unique piece.
It’s gorgeous! You picked a good one.

I love how they look on everyone, but still not sure it would have been right for me. It seems to flatter either darker completions (contrast) or fair/cool-toned ones very nicely though!
I was not sure if I was going to get one until I saw a few and tried them on. It was not even on my wish list.
Especially after I missed on the first batch and I was told the second one was not confirmed.
I love how the pendants are unique so everyone has their own custom- like piece.

...I purchased the holiday pendant a few weeks ago. At the time, I was shown 3 or 4 to choose from.. I don’t know why, but I wasn’t in love with the way any of them looked on me, however, I chose one. I left it at the shop to be lengthened. Thought about it all weekend and on Monday morning I texted my SA and asked her to hold up as I changed my mind..lol. I knew what I really wanted, the 10 motif YG necklace! They added 3 1/2 inches, extra links between motifs, total 20”..I love this necklace..I attached my 5 motif YG bracelet to the back, behind by neck, for a longer look - 27”. For all you ladies that purchased the pendant, they’re beautiful and look wonderful on you! Looking forward to the 2019 pendant now!

...I purchased the holiday pendant a few weeks ago. At the time, I was shown 3 or 4 to choose from.. I don’t know why, but I wasn’t in love with the way any of them looked on me, however, I chose one. I left it at the shop to be lengthened. Thought about it all weekend and on Monday morning I texted my SA and asked her to hold up as I changed my mind..lol. I knew what I really wanted, the 10 motif YG necklace! They added 3 1/2 inches, extra links between motifs, total 20”..I love this necklace..I attached my 5 motif YG bracelet to the back, behind by neck, for a longer look - 27”. For all you ladies that purchased the pendant, they’re beautiful and look wonderful on you! Looking forward to the 2019 pendant now!

I have the 10 yg motif and also had it extended to a 20" and I absolutely love it! I wear it all the time!

When I decided to buy the 10YG necklace I found out the news about the 10 motive guilloche coming up soon. So I decided to wait and choose btw them. Extending the necklace is something that I'll also consider.
I am not sure if I want to extend the HP though. Still thinking about it.

When I decided to buy the 10YG necklace I found out the news about the 10 motive guilloche coming up soon. So I decided to wait and choose btw them. Extending the necklace is something that I'll also consider.
I am not sure if I want to extend the HP though. Still thinking about it.

I, too, thought about the new one...although beautiful, I based my decision on thinking it’s more modern looking and the pattern too familiar looking..you will be very happy with anyone you choose!

Reactions: Alena21
I, too, thought about the new one...although beautiful, I based my decision on thinking it’s more modern looking and the pattern too familiar looking..you will be very happy with anyone you choose!
Yes, at first I was hesitating btw YG and RG. Finally settled on YG. Then found out through this forum about the guilloche. I can't decide based on pics. So I shall wait till I see it.You are right both are beautiful so one has to choose what compliments their looks and fits in their collection the most.
I'm curious to see the extended 10 YG and looking forward to you sharing pics!

Reactions: BBC and Iyang
So happy to find a piece that I really like, from a new batch that just came in :smile:

Out of the five pieces I was shown, this one caught my eye immediately. It has gorgeous iridescence and a lot of character!

Absolutely fascinated by the photos I managed to capture under various lightings and angles. Sharing with you beautiful ladies here!

IMG_1541732602.476824.jpg

So happy to find a piece that I really like, from a new batch that just came in :smile:
Absolutely fascinated by the photos I managed to capture under various lightings and angles. Sharing with you beautiful ladies here!
This is so very very pretty! Wow! Now I am tempted to break my motif so that I can get a new one!:P

I feel as though I am staring out at a nebula ...

Reactions: kkreme

Out of the five pieces I was shown, this one caught my eye immediately. It has gorgeous iridescence and a lot of character!

View attachment 4247120
Absolutely gorgeous!
What camera do you use to capture it?
Mine is like this but can't capture it with my phone.

Reactions: Stardust Andromeda