2017 National BVette meetup

This experience was so much fun. As the senior member of the group, I find myself exhausted. I just made a cup of tea that Mousse gave us, and then it's off to bed.
Yeah yeah... listen doll, I'm a little miffed with you because you promised to help a girl out and someone turned off her phone last night.
*I blame @missbellamama - she started it by not paying her fare on the bus downtown last night...
IMG_5237.JPG

And.... what is inside this BV bag?
That is a reveal for someone else ;)
My reveal will (hopefully) happen when I return to Las Vegas in four weeks. If my item is in stock.

Couple more food pics from The Greatest Meetup Of All Time:
Lobster Bisque from Morels French Strakhouse and Bistro.
View attachment 3832038 View attachment 3832039[/QUOTE

Waaaay too many heavenly food choices, will need to seriously start a plan ...upon my return,
But in the meantime ...last full day today for moi, then buh-bye, till we meet again:heart::flowers:

Last edited:
Reactions: diane278
Yeah yeah... listen doll, I'm a little miffed with you because you promised to help a girl out and someone turned off her phone last night.
*I blame @missbellamama - she started it by not paying her fare on the bus downtown last night...
View attachment 3832019
!

Hey....wait a few decades. Sleep rules. Obviously, seeing the other posts, you were too much for the authorities to handle and they turned you loose anyway!

I'm a loser. Or maybe I was still drunk this morning, but my Lobster Bisque was from Lakeside at The Wynn. I had the Iceberg Salad with bleu cheese to start at Morels.
@Mousse made me eat a Lobster Grilled Cheese sammich at Emeril's place so I'm still trying to get over my carb overload from this week. Gah!

But my friend, we walked off those carbs in LAS. I did about 11K steps each day.