2017 Kakao group for PS in SK

I would like to apologize to everyone that have tried to contact me via PM. Please don't think that I was ignoring you :sad:

I've been getting a lot of questions about PS in Korea. The best way to get in touch with me is Kakao... my ID is jameskm1984. My phone is with me all the time so it'll be the best way to get in contact with me :smile:

Reactions: caliRoll
Hi all I just found out about this sub forum on here!!! How did I not notice before ><

I'm actually going next week for facial contouring / v-line! First time doing bone altering stuff and I'm nervous. Literally just registered a kakao account for this haha. Can anyone add me? The ID is momoc55. Thank you all!

Is there a group for anyone going in October?? I actually went to SK just last May-beginning of June but am going back around October for rhino and would love to actually have someone to go through it with lol

Reactions: Dancinggirl
Please do more research about DA. Many complain and bad review especially rhinoplasty. And thier OP care are suck.

Agreed I was going to go with DA till I started seeing so many bad reviews on them. Ended up going with GNG and I'm extremely satisfied with them. Plus their aftercare is superb and they pick you up and take you to the airport which is a double plus. Going back with them this fall for rhino

Well that sucks then. Maybe we can have a chat here then.

I'm looking reviews on gng for their primary rhino so I'll be heading there.

I've tried looking for bad reviews and nothing has come up.

Hi guys, very new to the forum but I've been silently reading all the posts.
I'm heading to SK ~23rd August for V line and fat graft. Anyone around there at the time? I'm contemplating between Regen, Tlps or Banobagi.