2016 Holiday Collection?

LOVE this pink color! I have the blue with yellow gold, but blue with white gold would work for me. I'm on the waiting list at my store...

I love the grey MOP holiday pendant too. It's so beautiful. Maybe I'll have an opportunity for grey MOP one day...

Ohhh, you have the blue porcelain Sèvres pendant :nuts:? I have one waiting for me too, but I haven't seen it IRL yet.
How do you like it so far?

Ohhh, you have the blue porcelain Sèvres pendant :nuts:? I have one waiting for me too, but I haven't seen it IRL yet.
How do you like it so far?
I love it. It's a great in-between size. I had it extended and I wish I could have had it extended just a bit more, but that's my only complaint (though if I could lose some weight, it would probably be perfect). It did throw a small wrench in my VCA wishlist insofar as not having things on the list that would match with it (it's yg and my list is rg heavy right now), but I think I'm going to stick to Plan A and just continue to wear my gold ball stud earrings with it. First world problems, right? I'm just so grateful I had the opportunity to get one!

Reactions: PennyD2911
I love it. It's a great in-between size. I had it extended and I wish I could have had it extended just a bit more, but that's my only complaint (though if I could lose some weight, it would probably be perfect). It did throw a small wrench in my VCA wishlist insofar as not having things on the list that would match with it (it's yg and my list is rg heavy right now), but I think I'm going to stick to Plan A and just continue to wear my gold ball stud earrings with it. First world problems, right? I'm just so grateful I had the opportunity to get one!

I think gold ball stud earrings will definitely work with it.
Or sapphire earrings.
Glad to hear you like yours :smile:.
How much did you have it extended and how long did it take? I haven't seen or tried mine yet (going to Paris in August to pick it up), but I have a feeling I might like it better when it's a bit longer.
Did they ship yours after it was extended? I know they don't ship the blue Sèvres pendant, but I wonder how their policy is if you bought it and you would like to have it extended, would they still not ship it?

I think gold ball stud earrings will definitely work with it.
Or sapphire earrings.
Glad to hear you like yours :smile:.
How much did you have it extended and how long did it take? I haven't seen or tried mine yet (going to Paris in August to pick it up), but I have a feeling I might like it better when it's a bit longer.
Did they ship yours after it was extended? I know they don't ship the blue Sèvres pendant, but I wonder how their policy is if you bought it and you would like to have it extended, would they still not ship it?
Oo, sapphire would be nice. I'll have to keep an eye out for something. :graucho: I think it was just the standard 2". A friend of mine purchased it for me (she got one for herself too!) - she went early in the week and was able to get it back before leaving Paris on Saturday. Since they were able to do it within the week, she was able to bring it home with her instead of having to ship it. It might depend on how busy they are that week, or if there are enough people around to take care of it right away - August is vacation month, isn't it? I'm very glad I had it extended - there's no way it would have fit well if I hadn't.

I just got mine - how long did you have it extended? I'm planning to add an inch but I'm thinking 2 inches and still have that option to make shorter w the jump ring.

Oo, sapphire would be nice. I'll have to keep an eye out for something. :graucho: I think it was just the standard 2". A friend of mine purchased it for me (she got one for herself too!) - she went early in the week and was able to get it back before leaving Paris on Saturday. Since they were able to do it within the week, she was able to bring it home with her instead of having to ship it. It might depend on how busy they are that week, or if there are enough people around to take care of it right away - August is vacation month, isn't it? I'm very glad I had it extended - there's no way it would have fit well if I hadn't.

Thank you dear, that's good to know :tup:!
I am going to message my SA to ask about the possibillities to extend it, especially because my stay in Paris will only be 2 days. I have no idea how much I would like to extend it, I think I can only decide that once I try it on. So I better message my SA once she is back from holidays to find out what the options are.
Yes, August is vacation month, but not sure how that works at VCA :P.

View attachment 3421381

I can't find the pic of the pendant w the 20-motif my NM SA text me awhile back but this is my 10+5 layered w the pendant

Beautiful, pazt :heart:!
Looks great together!

Reactions: pazt
The pg perlee hoops would look great with your pendant. Although it's pink gold, it blends with VCA yg seamlessly.

I am going to message my SA to ask about the possibillities to extend it, especially because my stay in Paris will only be 2 days. I have no idea how much I would like to extend it, I think I can only decide that once I try it on. So I better message my SA once she is back from holidays to find out what the options are.

Beautiful, pazt :heart:!
Looks great together!
If I had been able to try it on, I might have asked for it to be even longer - although I have a feeling I would have wanted just one more inch and don't they do it in two inch pieces? So maybe I would not have been able to get it anyway.
The pg perlee hoops would look great with your pendant. Although it's pink gold, it blends with VCA yg seamlessly.
Do you think so? I was a little concerned the yg and rg would be too close together. I do wear my rg sweet bracelet at the same time, but to me it's so far from the necklace that you can't really tell. I'll have to try the earrings and necklace together...