2016 Green Mini or 2017 Green Mini?

My 3 Zees

Jan 20, 2016
Hi All - I have wanted a green mini for quite awhile. I would love opinions on the 2016 green lambskin mini with RHW and classic quilts, versus the 2017 green caviar chevron mini with SHW. I would love to know which one you prefer, especially those who have seen both in person. Thank you!

Hi All - I have wanted a green mini for quite awhile. I would love opinions on the 2016 green lambskin mini with RHW and classic quilts, versus the 2017 green caviar chevron mini with SHW. I would love to know which one you prefer, especially those who have seen both in person. Thank you!

Do you have a pic of the 2016 mini?

Val

Do you have a pic of the 2016 mini?

Val
Hi - I don't know how to link to the post where I see the picture. I am so bad with technology! Shopgirl4cc posted a picture of hers in the Green Chanel Color Library of this forum. It's post number 86 on page 6 of that thread. I'm sorry that I don't know how to just link to that post!

Hi - I don't know how to link to the post where I see the picture. I am so bad with technology! Shopgirl4cc posted a picture of hers in the Green Chanel Color Library of this forum. It's post number 86 on page 6 of that thread. I'm sorry that I don't know how to just link to that post!
Hi,

OK so I saw the pic that you referenced, and personally for me, I prefer the 2017 mini. I could be biased because I own the 2017 mini and truly love it.
But honestly, you can't go wrong with either bag as both bags are tdf!

Gl deciding!

Personally I would prefer the caviar in the mini. I've always wanted a green piece in my collection and finally got the 17S chevron mini. Besides, I love the SHW against the vibrant green shade much more. Good luck deciding! :heart:

I bought the 17S caviar green...but I would choose the 16 lamb green if I had the chance. Saw the 16 green irl before and it's a prettier shade than 17 green. And I prefer quilted to chevron.

So my humble opinion is go with 16 green if you are ok with lambskin.

Thank you all so much for your replies and for the pictures! Very helpful! I love elements of both bags. I probably lean a little more towards the 2016 color, but I prefer the SHW on the 2017 and the fact that it is caviar. Such a tough decision!!