2016 F/W Croc Embossed Bags!

i actually saw the grey in the window but didn't bother going in because i thought it was real croc :sad: I will return today and try to take pics. there IS a grey one for preorder on the barneys website but it looked much prettier in person.

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum as I have been more into other brands than Balenciaga. However, I have been a silent stalker for a while as I am in need of a good workhorse bag and the City is just the perfect size for me. So I've been waiting impatiently for Balenciaga to make the perfect leather/hardware combination as I haven't been the biggest fan of the agneu leather if I'm going to be completely honest.

Anyhow, I just pulled the trigger on the new black croc embossed city bag from mytheresa.com and I just noticed that the shoulder strap is different on the bag pictured at mytheresa.com and Barneys.com. On mytheresa the shoulder strap looks like a regular Bal city strap, while the shoulder strap pictured at Barneys looks adjustable and even long enough to carry cross body. I thought that was interesting. Does anyone have any Intel or info on this?

Love all your bags, reveals and help.

Thanks, xx :smile:

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum as I have been more into other brands than Balenciaga. However, I have been a silent stalker for a while as I am in need of a good workhorse bag and the City is just the perfect size for me. So I've been waiting impatiently for Balenciaga to make the perfect leather/hardware combination as I haven't been the biggest fan of the agneu leather if I'm going to be completely honest.

Anyhow, I just pulled the trigger on the new black croc embossed city bag from mytheresa.com and I just noticed that the shoulder strap is different on the bag pictured at mytheresa.com and Barneys.com. On mytheresa the shoulder strap looks like a regular Bal city strap, while the shoulder strap pictured at Barneys looks adjustable and even long enough to carry cross body. I thought that was interesting. Does anyone have any Intel or info on this?

Love all your bags, reveals and help.

Thanks, xx :smile:

I just purchased this bag and it's a regular length city strap, not long enough for crisis body wear

Hi everyone,

...Anyhow, I just pulled the trigger on the new black croc embossed city bag from mytheresa.com and I just noticed that the shoulder strap is different on the bag pictured at mytheresa.com and Barneys.com. On mytheresa the shoulder strap looks like a regular Bal city strap, while the shoulder strap pictured at Barneys looks adjustable and even long enough to carry cross body. I thought that was interesting. Does anyone have any Intel or info on this?

I ordered the bag from Barneys.com specifically because they pictured a longer adjustable strap worn cross-body by the model. I received it yesterday and it's the regular city strap. Very disappointed.

I ordered the bag from Barneys.com specifically because they pictured a longer adjustable strap worn cross-body by the model. I received it yesterday and it's the regular city strap. Very disappointed.
Ugg thats extremely disappointing. Especially because they both show a picture of the model wearing it crossbody and the description states that the shoulder strap is 19" long. Are you going to keep it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PurseForum mobile app