2016 F/W Color Swatches

I saw black croc stamped calfskin Balenciaga city and small city in Harrods today with silver hardware. Too intimidated to take pictures though :sad: They were interesting... Really stunning to look at and eye-catching but I am not sure if they would soften and slouch in the traditional Balenciaga sense?

I saw black croc stamped calfskin Balenciaga city and small city in Harrods today with silver hardware. Too intimidated to take pictures though :sad: They were interesting... Really stunning to look at and eye-catching but I am not sure if they would soften and slouch in the traditional Balenciaga sense?

I saw these in-the-flesh at the Balenciaga boutique, but with Gold Hardware. As soon as I am flush with $$$, the Black/Gold HW combo will be part of my collection!

you must reveal when you do!

I have many 'new' (to me) items that I need to take pictures of, as you can see by my Balenciaga "closet" (I missing a new '04 Anis that I just found)!!! Ignore the mess .. I just shoved a few in at the last minute!

20160524_155431_zpsoae221s5.jpg

I have many 'new' (to me) items that I need to take pictures of, as you can see by my Balenciaga "closet" (I missing a new '04 Anis that I just found)!!! Ignore the mess .. I just shoved a few in at the last minute!

20160524_155431_zpsoae221s5.jpg

Can't wait to see your updated collection thread :smile:.