2016 Canceled TV Shows

I hope Nashville gets picked up, but shows of this genre rarely do. I remember when Dallas the reboot was cancelled and they were looking for another network without success. I could see a show like Nashville on WE but they passed on Dallas so...

I don't like country, and yet Nashville was my guilty pleasure show. They're shopping it so I'm hoping it gets picked up by another network.

Everything else...meh. I love Nathan Fillion and the first few seasons of Castle, but it's been mostly awful for awhile now.

I know this is a network list, but the shows I'll miss the most are Banshee on Cinemax and MTV's Faking It.

I hope Nashville gets picked up, but shows of this genre rarely do. I remember when Dallas the reboot was cancelled and they were looking for another network without success. I could see a show like Nashville on WE but they passed on Dallas so...

Omg I loved the Dallas reboot. I caught up on 3 seasons just in time for it to get cancelled during season 4, lol. I'm bummed about Nashville, but I don't think it'll get picked up.

Ohh, I liked The Mystery of Laura...

I loved the Mysteries of Laura...sigh I thought it would survive.

Me too. I'll have to pretend that Laura and Jake got together in the end. :smile:

Yep! I loved it too! I thought it showcased her talent and quirky comedic timing really well!

I loved The Mysteries of Laura

Me too! [emoji53]

I loved The Family! It had a lot of twists and was really well done. Super bummed about that.

And I'm obsessed with Nashville so I really don't get that one - people are trying to protest but does that ever work?!