2016 Canceled TV Shows

randr21

in the untamed rabbit hole
O.G.
May 25, 2006
New York City
Not person of interest..how can they keep limitless or ncis la or Orleans instead? Need John as my eye candy.

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
NC
I hope Nashville gets picked up, but shows of this genre rarely do. I remember when Dallas the reboot was cancelled and they were looking for another network without success. I could see a show like Nashville on WE but they passed on Dallas so...

I don't like country, and yet Nashville was my guilty pleasure show. They're shopping it so I'm hoping it gets picked up by another network.

Everything else...meh. I love Nathan Fillion and the first few seasons of Castle, but it's been mostly awful for awhile now.

I know this is a network list, but the shows I'll miss the most are Banshee on Cinemax and MTV's Faking It.

krissa

O.G.
Apr 8, 2009
I hope Nashville gets picked up, but shows of this genre rarely do. I remember when Dallas the reboot was cancelled and they were looking for another network without success. I could see a show like Nashville on WE but they passed on Dallas so...
Omg I loved the Dallas reboot. I caught up on 3 seasons just in time for it to get cancelled during season 4, lol. I'm bummed about Nashville, but I don't think it'll get picked up.

BalLVLover

Hermes lover now!
O.G.
Apr 30, 2010
H Town
Ohh, I liked The Mystery of Laura...

I loved the Mysteries of Laura...sigh I thought it would survive.

Me too. I'll have to pretend that Laura and Jake got together in the end. :smile:

Yep! I loved it too! I thought it showcased her talent and quirky comedic timing really well!

I loved The Mysteries of Laura

Me too! [emoji53]

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
www.purseblog.com
I loved The Family! It had a lot of twists and was really well done. Super bummed about that.

And I'm obsessed with Nashville so I really don't get that one - people are trying to protest but does that ever work?!