2016 Beauty Favs!

Sweet Fire

Beauty & Class Unite
Oct 13, 2012
What are your beauty favs for 2016? Skincare, makeup, hair, etc.

Hair - Oribe is my HG brand! My hair has greatly improved since continuously using Oribe products.

Skincare - Skinceauticals has been a pleasant surprise as it's helping with my hormonal breakouts but still gentle on my sensitive skin.

Makeup - Laura Mercier has been a nice addition, I love the highlighter and eyeshadow pens.

Reactions: Fran0421
Hair- Christophe robin haircare especially th masques greatly improved my dry damaged hair.

Skincare- I just love my beloved Estée Lauder advanced night repair serum, Mario bedascu spray to add much needed moisture and alpha h liquid gold for exfoliation. I definitely think those 3 products changed my skin and made it glow this year. I am on the hunt for a good eyecream though.

Makeup- the Kat Von d shade and light palette was my absolute favourite for contouring, Estée Lauder lipstick formula I loved and makeup geek eyeshadows were much better than my Mac ones.

Kat Von D Shade and Light palette is my makeup favourite of 2016! The texture is magical, I love all of her palettes , she puts a lot of effort in making her products quality...

Hair - anything from the Unite brand, especially Blondia and the 7Seconds Leave in Conditioner. My hair has not felt this soft in years!

Skincare - the Fresh Black Tea line. I am obsessed with how my skin looks and feels after using these products

Makeup - tough because I have so many favourites, but I guess I would have to go with Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder