2015 - Spring/Summer Colors - FINALLY!

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
FINALLY .. got the intel on the 2015 S/S colors!! They are as follows:

1. Gris Fossile - somewhat like the Anthracite of past years
  2. Bleu Obscur - been told that it looks like the '06 Ink (dark Navy with purplish undertones)
  3. Blanc Creme - off white
  4. Jaune Citronnade - a Yellow that looks reminiscent of the Jaune Poisson from 2014 S/S (maybe more yellow, not as much lime green undertone)
  5. Rose Berlingot - the pick of the litter; a gorgeous Magenta Pink .. similar to the 2008 Amethyst .. YEAH!
  6. Noir - Black, of course

Mmmmm Bleu Obscur and Rose Berlingot sound promising :smile:

Gris Fossile? No mentions of a Carbone that was rumored to be replacing Anthracite? Maybe they changed the name…

FINALLY .. got the intel on the 2015 S/S colors!! They are as follows:

1. Gris Fossile - somewhat like the Anthracite of past years
  2. Bleu Obscur - been told that it looks like the '06 Ink (dark Navy with purplish undertones)
  3. Blanc Creme - off white
  4. Jaune Citronnade - a Yellow that looks reminiscent of the Jaune Poisson from 2014 S/S (maybe more yellow, not as much lime green undertone)
  5. Rose Berlingot - the pick of the litter; a gorgeous Magenta Pink .. similar to the 2008 Amethyst .. YEAH!
  6. Noir - Black, of course
Grazie Ceejay! you are the best! I always look forward to your posts and photos too! :biggrin: :smile:

Okay .. here we go ladies/gents!!! First of all, found out that this swatch below is in fact, the "pre-season" colors. The Main season will have 3 more colors:

1. A Cobalt shade
  2. A bright (but dark) Green
  3. Classic Red - called .. Coquelicot (can never have enough of that color!!!!)
So without further adieu, the color swatch for the pre-season colors:

2015SSColorSwatch_zps3b9cd33c.jpg

Great info CeeJay!! I wonder what the green will be. I love Bal greens, but they have always faded so much, hopefully this time will be different!

The amethyst color looks promising too!

Great info CeeJay!! I wonder what the green will be. I love Bal greens, but they have always faded so much, hopefully this time will be different!

The amethyst color looks promising too!

Yeah *beaux*, but the newer bags don't seem to have as much of the fading issues like the oldies. The reason IMO .. is that Balenciaga now puts a pretty significant 'coating' on the leather. Problem is, that for those of us who have been with the brand for a long time, that coating makes the bag seem really hard & stiff. It takes a while for it to break in.

I'll let everyone know when I have more info on the "main collection" colors!

Ceejay you are so awesome!

I am drooling over Rose Berlingot and feel so glad that I didn't try too hard to get a Magenta or Amethyst! I will get the Coquelicot too since I missed out on the 2011 one.

Hope the bright green won't appeal to me because I just bought a brand-new Vert Poker. :wacko:

Okay .. here we go ladies/gents!!! First of all, found out that this swatch below is in fact, the "pre-season" colors. The Main season will have 3 more colors:

1. A Cobalt shade
  2. A bright (but dark) Green
  3. Classic Red - called .. Coquelicot (can never have enough of that color!!!!)
So without further adieu, the color swatch for the pre-season colors:

2015SSColorSwatch_zps3b9cd33c.jpg