2014 Spring/Summer Mission List

I want the rainbow! Currently searching for lambskin M/L in mellow lemon yellow.

I'm not sure how it happens that my list keeps expanding. Hunting for fuchsia ballet flats, orange mini (lamb or patent), yellow is still there, love the turquoise, the blue patent of the metallic boys is amazing, some other things jumped onto my list when I wasn't looking. Drat you, Karl! Has anyone seen the RTW for summer yet? Very dangerous, as there is pink and there are rainbows.

I hear you tutu!

I am still waiting on orange lamb. I am #1 on the list. don't like it in patent. I love the yellow too. and still waiting on the blue lamb. no intel yet at this time. I know we have the patent somewhere.. but I like the WOC blue color. I am hoping lamb dark blue will be the same.

After all 3 comes in, I can then weigh in which one is which one. I cannot do 4 jumbos that for sure.

pink in jumbo
orange or yellow or blue in jumbo (depends if blue or orange will knock me out)
one other color maybe in mini
forget about the wallet. money is better spend on bags :lol: with these gorg colors!

I hear you tutu!

I am still waiting on orange lamb. I am #1 on the list. don't like it in patent. I love the yellow too. and still waiting on the blue lamb. no intel yet at this time. I know we have the patent somewhere.. but I like the WOC blue color. I am hoping lamb dark blue will be the same.

After all 3 comes in, I can then weigh in which one is which one. I cannot do 4 jumbos that for sure.

pink in jumbo
orange or yellow or blue in jumbo (depends if blue or orange will knock me out)
one other color maybe in mini
forget about the wallet. money is better spend on bags :lol: with these gorg colors!
you are so right!

Those things on your list sounds amazing! I am soooo glad that I am not into Chanel rtw!!!

I do love that blue patent boy. Wish it comes in classic.

I'm not sure how it happens that my list keeps expanding. Hunting for fuchsia ballet flats, orange mini (lamb or patent), yellow is still there, love the turquoise, the blue patent of the metallic boys is amazing, some other things jumped onto my list when I wasn't looking. Drat you, Karl! Has anyone seen the RTW for summer yet? Very dangerous, as there is pink and there are rainbows.

Those things on your list sounds amazing! I am soooo glad that I am not into Chanel rtw!!!

I do love that blue patent boy. Wish it comes in classic.

You are indeed lucky; the RTW is just as addicting as the bags. I'm going to be looking for the blue patent clutch if it doesn't come out in classic. The price is fairly reasonable (in Chanel terms) and it's cute. Seems to be about the length and height of a medium.

Attachments

• clutches metallic - Copy.jpg
    clutches metallic - Copy.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 320
You are indeed lucky; the RTW is just as addicting as the bags. I'm going to be looking for the blue patent clutch if it doesn't come out in classic. The price is fairly reasonable (in Chanel terms) and it's cute. Seems to be about the length and height of a medium.

If it doesn't come in classic. I think i will have to go with the boy! It will be my first boy!!!!! I think boys are topology trendy for my style. However, that color is too gorgeous to pass up!

If it doesn't come in classic. I think i will have to go with the boy! It will be my first boy!!!!! I think boys are topology trendy for my style. However, that color is too gorgeous to pass up!

That color is just beyond beautiful. It took my breath away seeing that blue patent color. I know I want some piece of that blue metallic patent pie.

That color is just beyond beautiful. It took my breath away seeing that blue patent color. I know I want some piece of that blue metallic patent pie.

Let me know if you see it. NM is getting the blue patent in jumbo...but I don't know whether it is the same color. I am on that list. H is getting blue patent in m/l and I am on that list. However, the blue seems to be different between the boy and the classic.

Let me know if you see it. NM is getting the blue patent in jumbo...but I don't know whether it is the same color. I am on that list. H is getting blue patent in m/l and I am on that list. However, the blue seems to be different between the boy and the classic.

I will do that. I'm not on any blue lists (guess I'm a bit late in that) and pretty much on the bottom of the orange and yellow ones, but I'm holding out hope. The blue on the boy is the vibrant metallic blue and it seems (other than those clutches) to be exclusive to them. I'd love to find that color on a classic. Please do let me know if you find out that it is. :smile:

What a great thread H-Angel!
I'm afraid my wish list is getting longer by the day.
In the ideal situation, these would be my spring/summer mission list:
1) Fuchsia woc in patent <--> lamb, lamb <---> patent (fabric selection changes from one hour to the next)
2) Fuchsia medium flap in in patent <--> lamb, lamb <---> patent (fabric selection changes from one hour to the next)
3) blue patent in a SLG.

Will definitely let you know. Our hunt continues!

I will do that. I'm not on any blue lists (guess I'm a bit late in that) and pretty much on the bottom of the orange and yellow ones, but I'm holding out hope. The blue on the boy is the vibrant metallic blue and it seems (other than those clutches) to be exclusive to them. I'd love to find that color on a classic. Please do let me know if you find out that it is. :smile: