2014 Spring/Summer Mission List

I want the rainbow! Currently searching for lambskin M/L in mellow lemon yellow.

That will be a sight when you complete your rainbow mission! I am losing hope on Orange as I like the bright orange and not the dull/burnt orange which Saks said is the only orange in lamb. Boutique said Bright orange will come in jersey but they didn't order this color at all. If you happen to find out more about it, please share!

That will be a sight when you complete your rainbow mission! I am losing hope on Orange as I like the bright orange and not the dull/burnt orange which Saks said is the only orange in lamb. Boutique said Bright orange will come in jersey but they didn't order this color at all. If you happen to find out more about it, please share!

Will do; I'm still hunting the yellow in lamb, the orange in anything, the green, the blue. I don't like the dark orange either; I want the regular one shown on the Chanel page, or the patent.

my wish item is kind of boring especially with all these exciting and bright colors this season - but i'm on probably 15 different wait lists for a black caviar mini in either SHW or GHW. if you SA has one of these, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!!