2014 Spring Sale Thread!

Hello Lovelies! I haven't been on here in awhile; went through a rough divorce! But good news, I am leaving for Vegas on Monday. I only have one SA in Vegas, if anyone wants to send me info, I can go to each store, get an idea what will be going on sale and take pics for everyone here:smile: Let me know if anyone is looking for anything in particular!

That is so sweet of you!!!👏👏👏👏

Would love an SA contact if anyone has one to share, I'm specifically looking for a pointy toed 100 (Pigalle or Iriza) If either of those came in that amazing turquoise, I would diieee, but will also consider other colors as well..
It's all thanks to the lovely ladies of louboutin here that I've scored my sale shoes before, and I'm hoping I can find something awesome this sale season!

sniff**yeh i reb last year they never had a sale on Louboutins as well..

You need to check out the sister site Outnet. There are CL at a great mark down. Especially if you have small or large feet some times you get really good discount

Last year I heard that CL forbids on line sale. Therefore I remember in the past Barney's and NAP have those on sale but they no longer can do it anymore

Jeffrey's in ATL has had their CLs on sale for a week 30% off. I was unable to get a pic but they have the Décolleté in Crystal Python Black as of yesterday in size 39.5. They had Neptune and White also but I believe they may be sold out in all other sizes.

I also saw So Kate spike booties, candy spike Pigalle 120, Athena sandals and flats and a few others. For more information
Contact for store is Vernon 4048410215.