2014 resolution - shopping from my own bag and wallet collection. Any one else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try to curb the itch I switched into my brand new Coach Harper that I got during the boxing day sale. I love the 3 diff compartments, it's been a long time since I carried a bag with large separated areas. Usually they are just a big hole. I love it, for me, it's a good hybrid of Candace and Borough (as beautiful as it is, doesn't work for my purpose).

That is one beautiful bag!! I am always so drawn to black and white bags, beautiful!

What? Neverfull being discontinued! Shocked! I need to go and read up on the LV forum.

I know! I just learned this yesterday! Apparently they are also changing the Speedy too this year so they can not have any more "entry level" bags, craziness I say!

I always liked this one!

Thank you :smile:

Today I am using my Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Mini in black. Love this bag!

20140115_085634.jpg

Love your RM! I should SHOULD use my RM more:P

I love the BBW MAM, it's gorgeous! This will always be my RM bag that got away, ugh. I had the MAB with pink zipper and silver hardware and sold it because I felt the MAB was just too big in the BBW. .

Ohh my, all the gprgeous RM bags in this thread are killing me! BBW MAM was on my wishlist but unfortunately never got a chance to buy it. But yours is TDF!!:smile:

Ok, so I switched to my black bal. This was my first designer bag and I adore it. :hbeat: Even though my brown bal is my fave, I don't think I could ever part with this one...

(ps- same Coach wallet as before, since I only have ONE wallet! Shocking, I know.)

wow, cupcakegirl, the leather on your Bal is delicious!!! Yum-yum-yum. Seeing all the beautiful bags here motivates me to use and enjoy my bags more! My poor Bals haven't seen the light of the day for so long, poor babies! They are definitely next to go out!:P

This thread is moving so so fast, I was away for a little bit and so much to catch up!
Everyone, gorgeous bags you have and exquisite taste!
As I posted earlier in 2014 I'm planning to use each bag for 2 weeks and then switch.
First was Coach Legacy Haley (that I posted before) and now I switched to Linea Pelle Dylan in Bordeaux. This bag is beautiful IRL! Also decided to switch to Linea Pelle wallet.
Other handbag news: at the end of 2013 I got 2 Mulberry bags that were meant to be my Birthday present from DH and sadly both had to go back (one was faulty, other one just didn't like) so instead bought Reed Krakoff Boxer (can't wait to receive it). I still consider I'm being true to my ban as Reed Krakoff is only a replacement for faulty Mulberry purchase :P

Attachments

• Linea Pelle Dylan Bordeaux.jpg
    Linea Pelle Dylan Bordeaux.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 186
  • Linea Pelle Dylan with wallet.jpg
    Linea Pelle Dylan with wallet.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 170
This thread is moving so so fast, I was away for a little bit and so much to catch up!
As I posted earlier in 2014 I'm planning to use each bag for 2 weeks and then switch.
First was Coach Legacy Haley (that I posted before) and now I switched to Linea Pelle Dylan in Bordeaux. This bag is beautiful IRL! Also decided to switch to Linea Pelle wallet.
Other handbag news: at the end of 2013 I got 2 Mulberry bags that were meant to be my Birthday present from DH and sadly both had to go back (one was faulty, other one just didn't like) so instead bought Reed Krakoff Boxer (can't wait to receive it). I still consider I'm being true to my ban as Reed Krakoff is only a replacement for faulty Mulberry purchase :P

Beautiful LPs! Makes me want to bring mine out to play! I'm sorry for your Mulberry purchases but look forward to seeing your new Reed Krakoff!! Congrats on it!

Jesssh -That coach tote is so pretty! What a nice pick me in the dreary weather we are having.

Thanks dcooney4! We have a lot of warm weather in the winter here. Sometimes too much.

LOVE your new avatar! Did you paint it? I love paintings of water. Is it watercolor?

There is a new Coach bag that is taunting me. I've been obsessing about it all week. Sometimes the obsession wanes, sometimes I just want to go ahead and get it. But it is exempt from discounts, so I shall wait. Maybe we will meet on FOS again someday.

Beautiful LPs! Makes me want to bring mine out to play! I'm sorry for your Mulberry purchases but look forward to seeing your new Reed Krakoff!! Congrats on it!

Can't wait to see your LP! The best thing about LPs is leather, so pleasant to the touch:smile: I also can't wait for my Reed Krakoff to arrive, I would own one a long time ago if RK.com would ship to Europe. Such a shame for not selling worldwide.:tdown:
On the other hand, it's probably a good thing for my wallet 'cos I'm a major fan of RK design and the only thing that stops me is a limited access. I even tried to use a forwarding agent to buy from RK.com but RK doesn't accept international credit cards.

Love this combo!

Been lovely reading everyone's bags. I just got home from the hospital (I just had my third beautiful baby girl). My husband just informed me he got me a push present. I can't wait til it comes next week to show you all! For now still toting my Badgely.

Congrats on your beautiful baby girl!!!!

Today I carried one of my first Coach bags. I think it was called a Hampton's Tote:

View attachment 2466233

(The patchwork wristlet has been retired for quite a while now. It lived a good long life and now it's dirty - and not very attractive. :P)

Love the tote!

To try to curb the itch I switched into my brand new Coach Harper that I got during the boxing day sale. I love the 3 diff compartments, it's been a long time since I carried a bag with large separated areas. Usually they are just a big hole. I love it, for me, it's a good hybrid of Candace and Borough (as beautiful as it is, doesn't work for my purpose).

Lovely Harper!

Lovely LP and can't wait to see your new Reed Krakoff!

Yeah, I am going to try and take my time with my purchases this year. But it's so hard when I see something I like, I just want to get it. My DH is super supportive and never says anything about my purchases. I am the one that makes me feel guilty when I go overboard.
Me too!
Beautiful picture that Bal looks gorgeous!! This year, since I am on a buying ban, I am saving up for my first Bal. So beautiful!
You should! :graucho: I love my bals!
Been lovely reading everyone's bags. I just got home from the hospital (I just had my third beautiful baby girl). My husband just informed me he got me a push present. I can't wait til it comes next week to show you all! For now still toting my Badgely.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! A third little girl... how exciting!!! What did you name her?

Today I am using my Louis Vuitton Mono Neverfull MM.
Lovely classic!
Thank you so much for the compliment! And that's wonderful that you sold 3 items this week! That's a big accomplishment! :smile:
Thanks so much!
This is such a SHARP bag!!! Love the b/w combo!

Status
Not open for further replies.