2014 resolution - shopping from my own bag and wallet collection. Any one else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I carried one of my first Coach bags. I think it was called a Hampton's Tote:

image.jpg

(The patchwork wristlet has been retired for quite a while now. It lived a good long life and now it's dirty - and not very attractive. :P)

Been lovely reading everyone's bags. I just got home from the hospital (I just had my third beautiful baby girl). My husband just informed me he got me a push present. I can't wait til it comes next week to show you all! For now still toting my Badgely.

Congratulations!

Amazing bal!

That's so me at the moment. The last two months I got caught up getting my collection in order and I think I have 3 or 4 bags that haven't been used it. It's ok though because I know they are Great bags I adore and just happen to find amazing deals after the holidays for them. Just been too busy to change things up but they will definitely get used in spring. (Even though it feels like summer here in SoCal)

Beautiful bag. I've always contemplated a Neverfull.

Sometimes it's better when the decision is made for you and I hope it isn't "the bag that got away."

Been lovely reading everyone's bags. I just got home from the hospital (I just had my third beautiful baby girl). My husband just informed me he got me a push present. I can't wait til it comes next week to show you all! For now still toting my Badgely.

Today I carried one of my first Coach bags. I think it was called a Hampton's Tote:

View attachment 2466233

(The patchwork wristlet has been retired for quite a while now. It lived a good long life and now it's dirty - and not very attractive. :P)

Congratulations!

Pretty! Matches so well with the wristlet!

I think I caught up on all the quotes, phew this thread really speeds along! If I missed anyone, just know I truly appreciate all the bag love :smile:

Today I am using my Louis Vuitton Mono Neverfull MM.

20140116_085104.jpg

Awesome! It's one of the LV styles I really like but always get distracted by something else.

Amazing bal!

That's so me at the moment. The last two months I got caught up getting my collection in order and I think I have 3 or 4 bags that haven't been used it. It's ok though because I know they are Great bags I adore and just happen to find amazing deals after the holidays for them. Just been too busy to change things up but they will definitely get used in spring. (Even though it feels like summer here in SoCal)

Sometimes it's better when the decision is made for you and I hope it isn't "the bag that got away."

CONGRATULATIONS on your new baby girl! What a wonderful gift to start the new year! I wish you and your family well and welcome home!! I am excited to see what your DH got you for a push present. :smile:

Thanks everyone, and to those of you keeping strong, that's so awesome! I think I'm feeling a bit.. cut off.. remember that big boxing day sale haul I got at Coach? I think that's what it was.. there were so many things I wanted and I couldn't buy them all and then when I went back I was keeping strong and i went back a third time and the sale was over.. so I wasn't prepared to have the decision made for me so swiftly and just feeling a bit cut off haha.. wow, definitely sound like a shopaholic...also, once I start shopping, I sort of feel like, oh well I've spent this much already, why not throw in a bit more, and it will be that way for a few weeks before I stop. I think I just have cold turkey feeling right now... hope it will go away soon.

That's a really great system that I wish I could implement. I rarely plan out which bag I'm going to buy next so mine is the other way around - buy it and then let go of something else. I'm trying to change that around though.

That is so beautiful. I love looking at vintage Coach bags. Would love to one day be able to add one to my collection. Your slgs are super cute too =)

Thanks, eggtart. I have around 4 vintage coach bags I bought way back when (before the coach logo bags were popular) and they were selling mostly non-logo leather bags. I look forward to discovering them again.

SHAZAM!!! :nuts: Congrats, that is one AMAZING speedy!!!

Well, I sold 3 items this week so I am very happy!!! I only have a few more to go... :biggrin:

I've done well rotating, unfortunately it's been so rainy that my Longchamp has been out quite regularly.

Thank you so much for the compliment! And that's wonderful that you sold 3 items this week! That's a big accomplishment! :smile:

Ok, so I switched to my black bal. This was my first designer bag and I adore it. :hbeat: Even though my brown bal is my fave, I don't think I could ever part with this one...

(ps- same Coach wallet as before, since I only have ONE wallet! Shocking, I know.)

Gorgeous! :heart:

Thanks everyone, and to those of you keeping strong, that's so awesome! I think I'm feeling a bit.. cut off.. remember that big boxing day sale haul I got at Coach? I think that's what it was.. there were so many things I wanted and I couldn't buy them all and then when I went back I was keeping strong and i went back a third time and the sale was over.. so I wasn't prepared to have the decision made for me so swiftly and just feeling a bit cut off haha.. wow, definitely sound like a shopaholic...also, once I start shopping, I sort of feel like, oh well I've spent this much already, why not throw in a bit more, and it will be that way for a few weeks before I stop. I think I just have cold turkey feeling right now... hope it will go away soon.

That's a really great system that I wish I could implement. I rarely plan out which bag I'm going to buy next so mine is the other way around - buy it and then let go of something else. I'm trying to change that around though.

That is so beautiful. I love looking at vintage Coach bags. Would love to one day be able to add one to my collection. Your slgs are super cute too =)

That is totally me!!! :yes: Here hoping the itch to buy goes away quickly!!

To try to curb the itch I switched into my brand new Coach Harper that I got during the boxing day sale. I love the 3 diff compartments, it's been a long time since I carried a bag with large separated areas. Usually they are just a big hole. I love it, for me, it's a good hybrid of Candace and Borough (as beautiful as it is, doesn't work for my purpose).

Attachments

• IMG_00001474.jpg
    IMG_00001474.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_00001475.jpg
    IMG_00001475.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_00001477.jpg
    IMG_00001477.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 140
To try to curb the itch I switched into my brand new Coach Harper that I got during the boxing day sale. I love the 3 diff compartments, it's been a long time since I carried a bag with large separated areas. Usually they are just a big hole. I love it, for me, it's a good hybrid of Candace and Borough (as beautiful as it is, doesn't work for my purpose).

That's a great looking bag!

Amazing bal!

Congrats on the new baby!:biggrin:

Jesssh -That coach tote is so pretty! What a nice pick me in the dreary weather we are having.
Eggtart- Your bag is lovely, but it sounds like you are not loving it so much.
I need to change my bag today. I have been using my tumi for many days. It is funny. When I first got it I thought maybe I made a mistake, but I loved the color so I kept it. I bought it a few years ago. Now that I finally gave it a chance I really love it. I even have my big LV sarah wallet in it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.