2014 resolution - shopping from my own bag and wallet collection. Any one else?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So pretty!!!

Love it all!!! And you're not the only one who isn't gaga over the cles... I returned mine and put the $$ toward a bag.

2. I didn't mean to... But when I was at Saks (returning a bag I just didn't love love), they had the perfect warm color Michael Kors bag I was looking for on sale. Okay, that's one bag scratched off the list of what I'm allowed.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1388633385.403054.jpg

3. That bag is gorgeous! The leather looks amazing!

4. What a festive color to ring in the new year!

I love longchamp bags! So versatile :smile:

Love all the bright pops of red!

5. My goodness you all have such nice big collections!

I have only 5 handbags and 2 wallets, some of my handbags are terribly neglected. This year I will join you and use them all!

6. Congrats on a beautiful and diverse collection!

Beautiful Verona!

Lovely bal!!

Purple is my favorite color. Love your bal! I know what you mean about the urge!

Beautiful Madison to start the new year!

Love all your pouches in your LV. So organized!

Beautiful color Kors! I can see why you got it! Congrats!

7. I love when I use a bag and continue to use it - the longest I've used a bag straight is about a month.

would love to see a pic of your Brahmins and perhaps get a review, I've heard so many people talk about them but never came across one irl.
    lovely bag! And lovely insides. I'm with you about the cles - have one and don't love love it but it is in use. IMO I think its dimensions are just a little too small for my liking. A tiny bit more room each way and I think I'd love it. I'm talking just millimeters.

recently saw dooney bags irl and find myself thinking about them. If I find a good deal, I can see myself picking one up

Beautiful color and love the style! Hey, at least it was a 'one in one out' sort of situation ;) great bag to ring in 2014.
    Welcome! :smile:

8. Love this thread and reading everyone's stories. I was lucky enough to get overwhelmed quickly when I first started the addiction, and it didn't take long for me to purge my tiny collection as quickly as they built up.

Today I carried the last bag I bought a little over a month ago. I have one bag that I know I will purchase early this year, so that's one down :smile: but for the time being, I will just enjoy what I have.

Happy new year everyone!

1388638071386.jpg
  9. Thanks!

Lovely! And you're definitely not the only one who isn't in love with the cles. I had a denim one for years that I used very rarely before I finally realized that the cles was just not for me.

Thanks!

Beautiful color!

Thanks!

Beautiful!

10. What a beauty to start the year off!

11. Thank you.

Thank you.

12. Love the bag, cat, and overall picture :smile:

13. Thank you for all the lovely comments about my Violet (isn't it nice to have a thread that makes you appreciate what you have rather than making you want to run our and buy something new!) - here's a little butt shot :smile:
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1388642738.653841.jpg

14. Thank you.

15. This is a beautiful bag! What a nice color. I have never seen a Bal IRL but love them in all photos I see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.