2014 resolution - shopping from my own bag and wallet collection. Any one else? 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, shiny new thread!

Well I can tell you what happens when you are shopping deprived! You crack!

Went to the outlet mall today after a long hiatus. Found some great Kate Spade shoes at Saks Off Fifth for an amazing price. I'll post those in the shoe thread.

Went to the Coach outlet store, lucky day! Additional 50% off everything and 50% with an additional 30% off clearance items. Did more Christmas shopping. Some stuff for me too!

Many key rings. Blaming bake for making me lust over key rings. XD The knit hat (bought this during the summer, didn't post it before), haircalf cat (the ears match my new shoes), and bear are mine. The rest are gifts.

The siggy Swingpack I love! This started out as a gift, but I think I'm going to keep it, has a gorgeous red satin lining. I think the siggy pony complements it well. If I don't keep it it's going to be a great gift for someone! Blaming eehlers for making me look at Coach again. Lol!

Best of all this entire haul was just under $135!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414277030.022073.jpg

Last edited:
Part 2...here we go...

Dc - hope your exchange goes well. Can't wait to see what you came home with. Your Lizzy sounds like perfection. Pretty, functional and so cool to have alternating straps to play with.

Cupcakegirl - have fun at the state fair...thinking about that makes make want a jumbo corn dog. My fav fair food of many...great bag to carry too, including hands free.

Eehlers - love that burberry wallet. I think the perfect wallet for you is one of every kind...lol. Yeah! Teal Edie strikes again...

Egg - your blues are gorgeous and the leather looks divine.

Mimmy - I think your DH's aunt and uncle are going to gaga over their gifts. I really like the style of your vintage coach.

I have to agree with the other posts. I thoroughly enjoyed all the eye candy and being able to share what I have along with seeing what ya'll have in your closets. I definitely have lusted over some of the bags posted and learned about new to me brands I am interested in exploring in the future. I also realized that I don't rotate my bags enough and once I rotate through all my bags in my closet, I will be able to let some go. But until then, I don't plan to do anything rash.

Ooh, shiny new thread!

Well I can tell you what happens when you are shopping deprived! You crack!

Went to the outlet mall today after a long hiatus. Found some great Kate Spade shoes at Saks Off Fifth for an amazing price. I'll post those in the shoe thread.

Went to the Coach outlet store, lucky day! Additional 50% off everything and 50% with an additional 30% off clearance items. Did more Christmas shopping. Some stuff for me too!

Many key rings. Blaming bake for making me lust over key rings. XD The knit hat (bought this during the summer, didn't post it before), haircalf cat (the ears match my new shoes), and bear are mine. The rest are gifts.

The siggy Swingpack I love! This started out as a gift, but I think I'm going to keep it, has a gorgeous red satin lining. I think the the siggy pony complements it well. If I don't keep it it's going to be a great gift for someone! Blaming eehlers for making me look at Coach again. Lol!

Best of all this entire haul was just under $135!View attachment 2789354

These fobs are adorable!!! There are some great deals at the Coach outlet...glad I could enable. Lol. The swingpack is cute, too!

Mimmy - congrats on a successful shopping adventure!! Love everything! I do the same thing after a shopping hiatus and it feels so good :lol: I saw the furry cat and bear last time I was at the outlet and almost caved, but resisted. I will just have to admire your fobs instead.

I'm trying to resist the urge to let DBF know we need to hit up an outlet. Lol.

I can resist!!! It's only a two month ban...

Eta: I'm going to uniqlo tomorrow, they have faux leather heattech gloves for 13$ I think that could work for me, considering that I don't need them at home (hence my hesitation to buy expensive gloves and stuff). Maybe they'll have other stuff. Like ear muffs.

Hopefully that curbs my need to shop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.