2014 nyc meet up!!

wannaprada

O.G.
Nov 27, 2008
Hello Ladies! A couple of years ago, back in 2012, I organized a meet up in NYC where a bunch of us Louboutin lovers gathered, first at Saks, to drink champagne, try on and purchase fabulous shoes and meet some of the people we had been chatting with here on the forum for the longest. We had a great time! After Saks, we went to Barneys and ended at the Madison Boutique. Here is a link to the forum which contains pics from that gathering: http://forum.purseblog.com/louboutin-shopping/nyc-meetup-2013-a-817522.html.

I am organizing another Meet Up for this year in NYC. It will be on Saturday, October 11th. Both Saks and Barneys are on board and promise to treat us like royalty! Barneys in particular, who failed to have the champagne flowing last time, has agreed to step up this time around. Both Saks and Barneys are excited, as am I!

If you would like to join in on the fun, please (xxx) PM to rsvp. Please include your real name, your TPF name and your shoe size(s). As we get a little closer to the date I will reach out to those who have RSVP'd for any shoe requests so that Saks and Barneys can attempt to ensure they have them in the store.

There is no cost to anyone to join us, except for potential travel costs from store to store, and, just as a disclaimer, I am not receiving any sort of discount or payment for doing this (I wish!). I just love meeting fellow shoe enthusiasts! I do hope you can make it!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
So excited! Thanks for setting up this gathering for us Wannaprada! :flowers:

You're welcome! I had so much fun last time and I wanted to get one more NYC trip in before the dreaded snow hits, so it's my pleasure! I don't know too many people that pay as much for shoes as I do so it's always nice to be around fellow shoe lovers!

Last edited:
Less than 4wks away until the NYC meetup! Join me and fellow shoe enthusiasts from both TPF and Instagram as we sip champagne, try on beautiful shoes and empty our wallets! Lol! See the first post of this thread for RSVP instructions. Be sure to include your email address as I will be sending and requesting additional information from those who have RSVP'd, via email. Thanks and have a great week!