2014 Bleecker Duffle CLUBHOUSE!!

Hey ladies! I have a question....I have the British Tan duffle and I am just wondering what do you ladies use to protect your leather bags from stains? I have never had to protect any of my bags but I already have a stain in the leather from my baby and his sippy cup :sad:, Usually my leather bags wipe clean but this leather seems like it soaks in everything if that makes sense. Anu suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

TIA :smile:

Last edited:
Hey ladies! I have a question....I have the British Tan duffle and I am just wondering what do you ladies use to protect your leather bags from stains? I have never had to protect any of my bags but I already have a stain in the leather from my baby and his sippy cup :shucks:. Usually my leather bags wipe clean but this leather seems like it soaks in everything is that makes sense. Anu suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

TIA :smile:

Apple garde. You'll want to test it on the tag first.

The only bag I haven't used it on is the chambray pebbled borough because the care card said wipe with a dry cloth. But if a damp cloth or leather moisturizer is ok, I try to use the Apple Garde.

It's oval.

Thanks. I got mine today! :yahoo:

f7badda5-df88-4ad2-b097-f81498a6b0b1_zpsde00ccc0.jpg

83913894-0584-472d-b87b-e055a72028a9_zpseda16733.jpg

I love how smushy she is!! :loveeyes:

I'm not thrilled with the dark interior, but I'll get over it. :graucho:

781e6478-3272-43ec-9de3-df8e4c422a19_zps178da178.jpg

O.M.G.!!!!! :love:

image.jpg

Bleecker Grommet Duffle in Brick, from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, last day. :sweatdrop:

Top right is a family pic with my mini duffles. (I added the tassels from another bag I have to the black mini duffle - it does not come with tassels.) Bottom right is a color comparison between legacy cognac (penny), bleecker brick (duffle), classic mahogany (rambler's legacy).

Brick is lighter and more red than mahogany.

Cognac is lighter and more orange than brick.

All look brown to me.

I like the mod look better with the strap doubled, so I had to learn to do the pillowtop smoosh with it. :P

My LOGO DUFFLE in brindle got delivered today .
I love this bag and the new leather on it is great, soft and lightweight and wonderfully smooshy !
Canderson was right;) ! So happy I ordered one .

Attachments

• duffle 002 - Copy.JPG
    duffle 002 - Copy.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 872
  • duffle 003 - Copy.JPG
    duffle 003 - Copy.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 848
  • duffle 005 - Copy.JPG
    duffle 005 - Copy.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 854
  • duffle 006 - Copy.JPG
    duffle 006 - Copy.JPG
    102 KB · Views: 857
Mini bleecker duffle #2 in British tan! Never thought of myself as a duffels person but these are the bomb. Very soft lightweight comfortable and hold just enough. I have the iris the British tan and now maybe the Logenberry I hope? I'm in trouble 😜😜👜