2013 - Special Order TPF Knot - Exciting News Post 609!!!

Here's a sneak peak of plum ostrich. This photo captures the richness of plum exactly. I am in BV heaven tonight. More pix tomorrow showing the quills and comparisons to the many other purples in my BV collection. Plum exactly matches the photo of the shoe in the catalog. It is such a deep saturated purple. I will wear her to a party on 1/11. Can't wait for her debut!

Wow! Now I wish I ordered Plum, too! Enjoy her at your party. Can't wait to see more pictures!

Here's a sneak peak of plum ostrich. This photo captures the richness of plum exactly. I am in BV heaven tonight. More pix tomorrow showing the quills and comparisons to the many other purples in my BV collection. Plum exactly matches the photo of the shoe in the catalog. It is such a deep saturated purple. I will wear her to a party on 1/11. Can't wait for her debut!

I die! gorgeous shade of purple!!!

Congratulations on your beautiful knots ladies. I debated for a long time and sat out on this one, since I couldn't decide on size (whether I wanted to join the group in a stretch knot or do my own order) and color. I will be very excited to see modeling pictures!

Really exciting to start seeing reveal pics! So far, they are looking absolutely gorgeous! Enjoy your new SO knots, ladies! I'm still in love with mine from the first SO order. It is an incredibly special process to be a part of. Keep the pics coming!

Here are mine! Sorry they are sideways. They are actually more beautiful irl.

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    87 KB · Views: 523
  • photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 514
  • photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 520
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 519
Here are some photos of my SO Plum Struzzo Anticato Knot. Plum is a difficult color to capture. It is a very deep, rich purple IRL. The first and last photos show the color the best. The middle two look too blue. I'll post some purple comparison photos this weekend. I love this color!

Attachments

• Plum Struzzo Anticato 1.jpg
    Plum Struzzo Anticato 1.jpg
    622 KB · Views: 529
  • Plum Struzzo Anticato 2.jpg
    Plum Struzzo Anticato 2.jpg
    594.3 KB · Views: 526
  • Plum Struzzo Anticato 3.jpg
    Plum Struzzo Anticato 3.jpg
    547.2 KB · Views: 524
  • Plum Struzzo Anticato 4.jpg
    Plum Struzzo Anticato 4.jpg