2013 - Special Order TPF Knot - Exciting News Post 609!!!

Got mine this afternoon--stone with galazio lining. It's perfection. I'd post a pic but I caught DH's cold and can barely stay awake. Hope to do it tomorrow.

This makes me want a regular bag in ostrich, but I'll need to plant a money tree for that!

Got mine this afternoon--stone with galazio lining. It's perfection. I'd post a pic but I caught DH's cold and can barely stay awake. Hope to do it tomorrow.

This makes me want a regular bag in ostrich, but I'll need to plant a money tree for that!

Feel better soon. Can't wait to see the beauty.

Feel better!

So happy to hear you love it. I got the same colour combo but won't be able to see it for a couple more days.

Got my beauties in today. Yes beauties. I originally ordered Edoardo and then at the last minute ordered Stone as well. I wasn't blown away with my first look at Edoardo, but when I took them outside for a better look, I found them both stunning. They have kinda a matte appearance. Quite unique. Pictures soon.

Tried to take a couple pix. Not the best, but you get the idea. Stone has a grey cast to it and it feels divine.

Attachments

• BVSOstrichKnot.jpg
    BVSOstrichKnot.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 572
  • BVSOOstrichinterior.jpg
    BVSOOstrichinterior.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 557
OMG. I am breathless. I just opened the box. Plum is such a deep purple and the texture of the quills is divine. I'll post pix tomorrow. I want to get some natural light shots. Enjoying a glass of Roederer Estate bubbly as I adore my lovely knot.

boxermom, the Stone is a beauty. Hope your cold goes away quickly. My Knot is sitting at a FedEx office until tomorrow afternoon. I cannot wait!

I'm also eager to see the Plum, Mousse.

Here's a sneak peak of plum ostrich. This photo captures the richness of plum exactly. I am in BV heaven tonight. More pix tomorrow showing the quills and comparisons to the many other purples in my BV collection. Plum exactly matches the photo of the shoe in the catalog. It is such a deep saturated purple. I will wear her to a party on 1/11. Can't wait for her debut!

Attachments

• Plum knot pix.jpg
    Plum knot pix.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 527
Last edited: