2013 SO Knot Poll #1: Chain or no chain?

Chain or No Chain on the 2013 SO Knot

• I [U]DO NOT[/U] want a chain, no matter what the Knot is made of.

• I [U]DO WANT[/U] a chain if the Knot is Intrecciato Karung, [U]DO NOT WANT[/U] a chain if full-quill

• I [U]DO WANT[/U] a chain if the Knot if full-quill Ostrich, [U]DO NOT WANT[/U] a chain if Intrecciat

• I [U]DO WANT[/U] a chain no matter what the Knot is made of.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
This is first of the polls. It will be open for a week. Please tell your friends if they are not frequent BV forum visitors and they want to get this Knot.

We need to decide if we want a Knot with a chain, or without.

For reference, take a look at this Knot on the BV site. The chain would be just like this: http://www.bottegaveneta.com/us/clutch_cod45195933oi.html

Remember, no decision has been made over the Stretch-vs-Standard, even though we all have preferences. That will be the next poll, some time next week.
New Information 2/13/13: A Chain cannot be an option if the Knot is Stretch. See post #6: http://forum.purseblog.com/bottega-...oll-1-chain-no-chain-802962.html#post23979366

Poll Rules:

1. Vote only if you are a stakeholder - one who will participate in the project. It is counterproductive if decisions are made by people who are not going to buy the Knot.
2. Vote only once

That is it. Your 4 poll choices will be:

a. I DO NOT want a chain, no matter what the Knot is made of.

b. I DO WANT a chain if the Knot is Intrecciato Karung, DO NOT WANTchain if full-quill Ostrich.

c. I DO WANT a chain if the Knot if full-quill Ostrich, DO NOT WANT a chain if Intrecciato Karung.

d. I DO WANT a chain no matter what the Knot is made of.

Last edited:
This is first of the polls. It will be open for a week. Please tell your friends if they are not frequent BV forum visitors and they want to get this Knot.

We need to decide if we want a Knot with a chain, or without.

For reference, take a look at this Knot on the BV site. The chain would be just like this: http://www.bottegaveneta.com/us/clutch_cod45195933oi.html

Remember, no decision has been made over the Stretch-vs-Standard, even though we all have preferences. That will be the next poll, some time next week.

Poll Rules:

1. Vote only if you are a stakeholder - one who will participate in the project. It is counterproductive if decisions are made by people who are not going to buy the Knot.
2. Vote only once

That is it. Your 4 poll choices will be:

a. I DO NOT want a chain, no matter what the Knot is made of.

b. I DO WANT a chain if the Knot is Intrecciato Karung, DO NOT WANTchain if full-quill Ostrich.

c. I DO WANT a chain if the Knot if full-quill Ostrich, DO NOT WANT a chain if Intrecciato Karung.

d. I DO WANT a chain no matter what the Knot is made of.

I do not want a chain no matter what the Knot is made of...

I do want a chain, but if "No chain" is chosen it will not stop me from getting the Knot :>). The chain is not a deal breaker for me.

I just found this info out today - If a chain is decided, then we cannot get a stretch Knot. That makes this Poll moot and I will close it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.