2013 reveal

thetuk

♥ -Shopaholic- ♥
O.G.
Jan 4, 2010
Over the past few years, I have been obsessed with hi-end brand handbags, especially Chanel and have been fortunate enough, of course with help from my DH ^_^, to acquire a few pieces. I have learned alot from this forum and all of you and your reveals have been doing a great job enabling me to learn about pieces I have wanted to acquire. Big thanks to all!!!!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1388312395.400295.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1388312423.868535.jpg

I have been wanting to do a reveal for each piece but had not gotten around to do it so decided to do a group reveal. Without further ado, here are pictures of my bag cabinet with my key pieces. I am sure you all can tell which bag is which. Some of them still have tags intact.

Hope you enjoy and Happy holidays to every one!!!

Over the past few years, I have been obsessed with hi-end brand handbags, especially Chanel and have been fortunate enough, of course with help from my DH ^_^, to acquire a few pieces. I have learned alot from this forum and all of you and your reveals have been doing a great job enabling me to learn about pieces I have wanted to acquire. Big thanks to all!!!!View attachment 2444196View attachment 2444198

I have been wanting to do a reveal for each piece but had not gotten around to do it so decided to do a group reveal. Without further ado, here are pictures of my bag cabinet with my key pieces. I am sure you all can tell which bag is which. Some of them still have tags intact.

Hope you enjoy and Happy holidays to every one!!!

You have a beautiful collection with great variety. I especially love your red cube, reissue and fuschia LV perforated speedy.