2013 Bleu Tropical, how does it compare to other Bal turquoise colors?

south-of-france

Work hard, play hard
O.G.
May 4, 2006
I have or had cyclade, turq 05, electric turq 08, blue india, aquamarine, and lagon. Is bleu tropical a 'clear' color or is it muted or pastel-y? I love turquoise and it looks very promising. TIA! :smile:

It's definitely a bright turquoise colour. I did a reveal thread on my mini city and you can see the colour with and without lighting. Here's a comparison pic with my nuage city:

image-2208692923.jpg

It's definitely a bright turquoise colour. I did a reveal thread on my mini city and you can see the colour with and without lighting. Here's a comparison pic with my nuage city:

Thanks! Yes I think I posted in you thread, what a gorgeous bag!! I'm glad to hear it's a bright, not dusty or muted color. Would you say your pic is true to life?

Thanks! Yes I think I posted in you thread, what a gorgeous bag!! I'm glad to hear it's a bright, not dusty or muted color. Would you say your pic is true to life?

Thanks! I would say that the colour in the picture is pretty close to real life. Funny thing though, in some lighting it looks almost like a sky blue but it's a very fun bright colour. You will definitely love it!!!

Wow! South-of-france, your collection of blues is amazing!
I was wondering the same thing about the newest turquoise to come out, so thanks for the info Swe3tGirl!

Now I kind of wish I didn't get a bag in Lagon so I could get one in Bleu Tropical. Maybe south-of-france will be my inspiration to have both :graucho:

Wow! South-of-france, your collection of blues is amazing!
I was wondering the same thing about the newest turquoise to come out, so thanks for the info Swe3tGirl!

Now I kind of wish I didn't get a bag in Lagon so I could get one in Bleu Tropical. Maybe south-of-france will be my inspiration to have both :graucho:

:smile: Well I have a Lagon RGH Hip (not in the pic; I have since sold electric blue, aquamarine, blue india, el. turquoise work), but I think I might get a bigger bag than a Hip, like a PT or Town :smile: What are you thnking of getting?

:smile: Well I have a Lagon RGH Hip (not in the pic; I have since sold electric blue, aquamarine, blue india, el. turquoise work), but I think I might get a bigger bag than a Hip, like a PT or Town :smile: What are you thnking of getting?

Day and Velo are my 2 favorite styles but I really can't justify buying another one in either of those styles.
I bought a lot more bags than I should have in the past year so I really am cut off...but that color is so hard to resist! Maybe a wallet or coin purse will satisfy me :P

BTW, I looked at the link to your bag collection...amazing!!

I have bleu tropical mini city with gold hardware. I would say the color is close to Tiffany blue, but more vibrant. Absolutely stunning with gold hardware! The color doesn't look as bright with silver hardware though when I compared the two combo side by side. Still very lovely nonetheless.