2012 Year of the Dragon

I am SO mad I missed this! I had just used the last PCE a few weeks ago and then THIS keyring comes out AFTER it ends. I was about to get it online last weekend, but hesitated because I was being petty about paying an $8.50 S&H charge on a $38 item. When I went to get it online today, it's sold out!!!! I called CS and they said "zero inventory" not expecting any more stock, WAAAHHH!!!

Congrats OP for getting one while they lasted!

I am SO mad I missed this! I had just used the last PCE a few weeks ago and then THIS keyring comes out AFTER it ends. I was about to get it online last weekend, but hesitated because I was being petty about paying an $8.50 S&H charge on a $38 item. When I went to get it online today, it's sold out!!!! I called CS and they said "zero inventory" not expecting any more stock, WAAAHHH!!!

Congrats OP for getting one while they lasted!

It was online? I keep checking and never saw it! Hubs said he had to order it at our local store and it shipped from another store. I'm excited how this year's fob turned out. :biggrin:

Congrats- fob twins!
When I ordered mine there were only 24 left in JAX, and from what I've seen of the inventory in FP stores, they have yet to receive it. That doesn't mean it won't happen, though! From everything I've observed over the years, if something sells out before it even makes it to FP stores, they will usually make at least enough to send out to stores. After all, they have to change out the merchandise on the floors frequently to entice customers to walk in the doors.

It was online? I keep checking and never saw it! Hubs said he had to order it at our local store and it shipped from another store. I'm excited how this year's fob turned out. :biggrin:

Yep, for only like 3 or 4 days though.... As I recall, I was on vacation from 10-17th and then noticed that it was online when I got back. I was irritated that it wasn't avail. online during PCE, plus that I would have had to pay $8.50 SH, so I stuck it in my shopping cart and kept debating. Then I got the flu and was out of commission for a few days, finally decided to bite the bullet yesterday, but nope, they were all gone. Should have known since the last two Chinese NY symbols that they came out with (ox and Tiger) went so fast (I was only able to get Tiger) that history would repeat itself!

As another poster mentioned, I'm guessing a lot of resellers bought them all up and are hawking them on the Bay----GRR!!!

For those who missed out, my thoughts are there are probably a few of these at local Coach stores even if Jax is sold out. Congratulations on snagging this one!

Just found one on ebay which I hope does not sell because the seller is price gauging...I love this Fob but don't think I would pay $80 for it

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-Coach-R...098?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2317d8bb7a

Unfortunately it probably will. I made a reasonable offer on one that was listed yesterday....seller declined my offer and it sold for full asking price $79.99. Can I just say, I HATE RESELLERS!!!