2012 Violet color

May 23, 2006
Hello, I am still here to see al, the new colors and wonder if anyone has a reveal
of the dark violet??
I am dying to know how it looks, mine is here but I have to wait to unpack, since
we are in a haste of moving and celebrating xmas, also have company over etc....:smile::cool:

Please post pics if you have any, thanks so much:P

Hi Swiss, Merry ChristmS to you & everyone here. I can't wait to see the new voilet too. I hope it's a deep purple, i missed out on the Raisin & been so excited to hear about this new purple. Please don't keep us waiting too long for your reveal.

imlvholic said:
Hi Swiss, Merry ChristmS to you & everyone here. I can't wait to see the new voilet too. I hope it's a deep purple, i missed out on the Raisin & been so excited to hear about this new purple. Please don't keep us waiting too long for your reveal.

It's definitely a deep purple; it's really gorgeous .. and frankly, I'm not a huge purple fan .. but I really like this color!

Imlvholic and ceejay thanks for the greetings.
Hope I love it too, raisin is a nice color too, just want to have a violet bag this time.
Don`t mind the small studs on it, looks less bulky with the large studs, more classy I think.
I love the wine burgundy one too, with the rose gold, but my SA recommended to wait for the violet.
I could not say no.

Hope it is dark really saturated purple, like the violet from seasons ago

:xtree::santawave: MERRY CHRISTMAS

PICS ARE FROM TAOBAO.COM
8-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg