2012 Violet color

May 23, 2006
Emerald city
Hello, I am still here to see al, the new colors and wonder if anyone has a reveal
of the dark violet??
I am dying to know how it looks, mine is here but I have to wait to unpack, since
we are in a haste of moving and celebrating xmas, also have company over etc....:smile::cool:

Please post pics if you have any, thanks so much:P

imlvholic

O.G.
Jul 20, 2008
Hi Swiss, Merry ChristmS to you & everyone here. I can't wait to see the new voilet too. I hope it's a deep purple, i missed out on the Raisin & been so excited to hear about this new purple. Please don't keep us waiting too long for your reveal.

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
A Yank in SoCAL
imlvholic said:
Hi Swiss, Merry ChristmS to you & everyone here. I can't wait to see the new voilet too. I hope it's a deep purple, i missed out on the Raisin & been so excited to hear about this new purple. Please don't keep us waiting too long for your reveal.
It's definitely a deep purple; it's really gorgeous .. and frankly, I'm not a huge purple fan .. but I really like this color!

May 23, 2006
Emerald city
Imlvholic and ceejay thanks for the greetings.
Hope I love it too, raisin is a nice color too, just want to have a violet bag this time.
Don`t mind the small studs on it, looks less bulky with the large studs, more classy I think.
I love the wine burgundy one too, with the rose gold, but my SA recommended to wait for the violet.
I could not say no.

Hope it is dark really saturated purple, like the violet from seasons ago

Aug 5, 2008
I'm so happy to hear that you did go ahead and get the bag!!! I can't wait to see pics of your new velo!!

Novalie

May 11, 2007
@Ceejay: thank you. I'm really sad, I live in Switzerland and they don't have this purple color online....