2012 S/S Comments Only

I love them all! But not in the budget due to new home , furnishings, and travels. I think the clear bags are tdf but very expensive at this time......so I will be a window shopper ..

attachment.php

attachment.php

Seen the no made tote in person.... really smooth and nice leather.... but the price tag :wtf: $39xx CAD

LOVE the binocular case too.... but is it me or what? I just couldn't justify to spend almost 4k on a Louis Vuitton Show piece (anymore?)..... their price is skyrocketing and I always think maybe I should spend that amount of $ somewhere else? like Bottega Veneta or hermes perhaps? I'm so torn...

Attachments

• 307816h.jpg
    307816h.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 712
  • 307822h.jpg
    307822h.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 717
Ey-Yi-Yi I would love a Speedy Flap exotic, but $33,000 is not happening, lots of pretty pastels and new designs this spring/summer including that $101,000 eggshell clutch, which apparently a few people have actually waitlisted for!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Seen the no made tote in person.... really smooth and nice leather.... but the price tag :wtf: $39xx CAD

LOVE the binocular case too.... but is it me or what? I just couldn't justify to spend almost 4k on a Louis Vuitton Show piece (anymore?)..... their price is skyrocketing and I always think maybe I should spend that amount of $ somewhere else? like Bottega Veneta or hermes perhaps? I'm so torn...

Has anyone seen the binocular case IRL?