2011 Porsche Cayenne or 2011 Mercedes ML550?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which SUV?

1. Porsche Cayenne

2. Mercedes ML550

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. So my lease is going to be up soon on my X5 and I am faced with choosing a new SUV again.
    Both SUV's are about the same price and get the same gas milage so money isnt a factor with this decision.

The Mercedes would be the ML550 and the Porsche would be the regular Cayenne (not S or Turbo)

Which would you chose and why? :biggrin:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I like both but have heard MBs arent the most reliable. Id pick the porsche!

3. :drool: Porche Cayenne is my dream car! unfortunately here where I live the porche starts at about $20,000 more than the MB:smash:

Porche all the way.

4. Id stay with the X5..LOL...I am biased,I only drive BMW's,,LOVE them!

5. I know.. I have just had it for 3 years and kinda ready for a change... We considered the 535i, the new ones are really nice, but we have always had SUV's

6. I'd pick another X5 myself...
    But between the 2.. I'd pick the Cayenne... simply cos I've been drooling over this car myself!! :P

7. Every other car in the neighborhood is a Cayenne, it is a good car and very popular and I'm starting to feel it. So I say Cayenne.

8. cayenne looks so much more sleek

9. The Cayenne is so beautiful! My choice, no question.

10. Definitely the Cayenne.

11. another vote for the Cayenne!

12. Porsche :yes:

13. One of my friends got rid of her cayenne..she had a lot of trouble with it working correctly and couldn't wait to get rid of it

14. ^^ Oh no, thats terrible! I wonder if it was a lemon or if they are having problems. I have done a lot of research on both vehicles and from what im reading the porsche should be more reliable then the mercedes.. I haven't had 1 issue with my X5, i'm just ready for a change.

15. I got rid of my x3 and I'm miserable now in a BMW sedan.my lease is up in a few months and I'm getting the X3 or x5.. Can't wait to go back to one..lol
    Miss it bad!!!!