2011 Holiday Hamilton Club

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
I know that many feel that this leather is sacrilegious to the Balenciaga line, but IMO .. it's going to just get better & better over time!

I'm starting this off with my Bordeaux mGGH Velo & Coin Purse!
IMG_2880.jpg

HolidayHamiltonBordieCP.jpg

She is stunning! Congratulations! AND in a Velo...you've never had a Velo before right? Good job diversifying your collection. I bet she will look awesome on you! Please keep us posted on how she breaks in.

She is stunning! Congratulations! AND in a Velo...you've never had a Velo before right? Good job diversifying your collection. I bet she will look awesome on you! Please keep us posted on how she breaks in.

Actually, I did have a Anthra Velo .. but I ended up selling it because with the non-adjustable strap, it kept on hitting me on the hip .. driving me crazy! With the adjustable strap, I can move the bag up higher - which is great!

Wow, it was too long from someone as tall as you?? You need to do a mod shot when you get her ! :biggrin:

Actually, I did have a Anthra Velo .. but I ended up selling it because with the non-adjustable strap, it kept on hitting me on the hip .. driving me crazy! With the adjustable strap, I can move the bag up higher - which is great!

I think the bag is stunning - I adore this leather!
But I thought the shortest position on the adjustable strap was just the same length as the non-adjustable strap?
It's great to hear that it is now shorter as that may make the new Town the same!!! :yahoo:

I know that many feel that this leather is sacrilegious to the Balenciaga line, but IMO .. it's going to just get better & better over time!

I'm starting this off with my Bordeaux mGGH Velo & Coin Purse!
IMG_2880.jpg

HolidayHamiltonBordieCP.jpg
Absolutely LOVE this Velo leather!

Great pick - will look fantastic on you.

^^ yeah .. I second that!! My HB kept on commenting on how much he liked the Bordeaux mGGH Velo, but "el cheapo" didn't pull out his wallet :/((( !!!

Did you see the 2012 violet when you bought the Velo Ceejay? If so, what do you think of it compared to the other purples? The pics look gorg, was wondering what it looks like IRL.

Did you see the 2012 violet when you bought the Velo Ceejay? If so, what do you think of it compared to the other purples? The pics look gorg, was wondering what it looks like IRL.

Yes, Barneys NY (NYC & Copley) have the Dark Violet (Copley has a City with mRGGH which is STUNNING!!). Bal-NYC also had a Dark Violet City but with the mGSH. Personally, I think the rose gold HW really compliments the color. Had I not just splurged on my Hamilton Velo, I would definitely have gone for the Dark Violet .. and this is from someone who isn't really a "purple" fan per se!