2011 Black leather PT RGGH! :) Reveal and Review!

sarah7487

O.G.
Sep 6, 2009
I let one go and I totally regretted it.. Decided to get it again and this round, a 2011 leather. The leather is not as wrinkly as my previous, more smooth on th front but still chewy nonetheless.

It has slight blue undertone.. which I prefer to having green undertones. U can see it when compared to a jet black bag strap in the last pic.

The zip however,now has "lampo" on them! My 2010 dun have them at all.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 1,051
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 1,041
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 1,064
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 1,033
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 1,050
Last edited:
What a beautiful black PT! Love it with RGGH. 2011 leather is different... the texture is very fine and less wrinkly distressing versus the broader more wrinkly distressing of previous years. I have noticed many of the 2011 colors have this type of distressing including my SS11 Anthra RGGH City. Another thing I noticed is after using my City for a week, the leather is even softer than when it first arrived.

yes :smile: Fine distressing is the perfect description. The handles are also less stiff compared to my 2010 bbags..

What a beautiful black PT! Love it with RGGH. 2011 leather is different... the texture is very fine and less wrinkly distressing versus the broader more wrinkly distressing of previous years. I have noticed many of the 2011 colors have this type of distressing including my SS11 Anthra RGGH City. Another thing I noticed is after using my City for a week, the leather is even softer than when it first arrived.

gorgeous combo! the leather looks really lovely - is it really soft to the touch? I keep thinking I want an older chevre black but alot of the 2010 and now the 2011 look just as delicious!
huge congratulations - I love it!

Gorgeous! I still think the leather is scrumptious!

I did see some 2011 Black RH PTs - and agree with you, they do have a blue tone to them, which I love.