2010 Valentine Patent Bag - Would u suggest red or navy?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,

I'm new to this forum but have found the information here to be very useful and interesting :smile:

I'm considering getting the 2010 patent valentine bag but not sure whether to go for the red or navy?

I don't have either color or any patent bags. So would love to hear your suggestion/thoughts?

If red, does anyone know where they're still available? (preferably a place that is willing to ship internationally)

2. I've seen both in real and I bought the red one. I don't really like the navy one, because of the color is kinda dark and boring !

3. I prefer navy but as you are thinking about patent only, red would be better.

4. definitely this RED for patent! :biggrin:

5. the red!

6. its beautiful in red patent,

7. another vote for red!

8. For valentine, red would be best.

9. I love the red. It's stunning!

10. I have the patent red, it's gorgeous!

11. Thanks for the votes. Does anyone know if the red patent is still available and if so where?

I've just tried the Chanel stores in Paris and they are all sold out. Any available from US maybe?

12. RED... I love Chanel in red

13. red!!!

mad_for_chanel likes this.
  14. BH chanel told me that there are no red patents available in boutiques at the moment.

15. Red!