2010 Sofa - Anyone Joining Me?

Excuse me Ladies are we talking until the end of this financial year?
Surely, not December were only in March. I only joined yesterday and I'm keen to go on a rather long and expensive journey.

Can I just plump up the cushions for y'all!! :biggrin:

nothing that I really want or need just now, but if I ever tell myself I am banned, the more I buy, so I am sitting on the fence as opposed to the sofa ;)

Oh my, there are many that I want - Ink Alexa, Small Hayden Shoulder in Gingerbread, maybe a Leah messenger or shoulder....

Don't think I am ready as I have only just begun in January with my Mulberry obsession :smile:

Good idea to start the 2010 sofa seating arrangements Blue............

Apart from my HG of bags which has appeared on ebay this week - bloody typical - I will be on the sofa until new job is secured.

Ill report back at end of auction - I will be gutted if I dont win but I have agreed my limit so "what will be, will be"

Blue- have you posted your current collection somewhere as I have completely lost track with all the ins and outs- I know there is a mitzy hobo and 2 lexies but which others have you kept from the recent cull? Is there a new family pic anywhere?

Hi Elvis, I don't have any more pics - will do some soon but these are the bags that are staying. I feel there are too many but can find a strong rationale to keep them all and they all get used on a regular basis except my oak roxanne which is just beautiful!

These are my work bags:
1. Black bays
2. Oak bays
3. Navy leopard bays

These are my smart/casual bags:
4. Reg ink Alexa
5. Reg peony leopard Alexa
6. Choc Annie
7. Med oak Mitzy hobo
8. Oak roxy

Evening bags (although I don't currently go out much):
9. Black congo belle
10. R/N small bays clutch

Messengers
11. Small oak ant
12. Large ink ant messenger

So far this year I have sold my medium red mabel, fuschia ombre bays, choc seth, blueberry bays clutch and two non-Mulberrys.

I would prefer to have fewer bags honestly but sat down with DH just this morning and cannot find any more I can bear to part with.

Im drooling at that list- thanks blue!!! I have the same belle as you- I adore that little bag!!!!- my mum has her eyes on it too- hinting about mothers day!!! And I have to agree with you- I wouldnt part with any of those- you have been brave enough to let the ones go that you have-( I couldnt part with any bays clutch)- and wish I had seen that red mabel!!!!! That collection covers all angles - as you have categorised them so well and all colors- you are so organised!!!

OOhh, exciting about ebay Ells!! Please do report back even if you don't win it. You have so many beautiful bags, it seems to me that you already have EVERYTHING, lol, i cannot even guess at what your HG bag would be! I would love to find out (after the auction ends of course!) xx