2010 Sahara GGH city anywhere in Europe?????

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My friend is finding one! If you saw it, please tell me.

2. i don't think sahara 2010 will come in ggh :sad: sorry

3. Bal Costa Mesa had 2010 Sahara GGH Part-time... so yes it does exist! :yes: Just not sure about City or in Europe...

4. I saw one 10 Sahara City GGH in Balenciaga Paris a couple of weeks ago. I hope it's still there! Good luck!

5. really!!!??:nuts: wowww!! balenciaga milan told me sahara with ggh doesn't exists:cursing::smash::bagslap:for 2010

6. I just saw it in Las Vegas this weekend

7. OMG!!!! Amazing, isn't? I'm 100% sure... I even had it in my hands.... BEAUUUUUTIFUL!!!! Maybe, the thing is that Bal Milan didn't order that combo? :shrugs:

8. oh my! someone please post a pic of the sahara GGH when they do get one. Please.

9. Nevermind...bal london has a GGH Galet not a GGH Sahara...

10. #10 Feb 25, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2010
    bal milan has a sahara GGH city..

11. You can try Paris Printemps, I think I saw some GGH Sahara today (not sure there was a city though, maybe a partime or a work, but if you can't find one, this is another option, I now they have many different GGH there)